A very good drink involving our friend whiskey

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

STL Whiskey Man
Souse
Souse

A very good drink involving our friend whiskey

Post by STL Whiskey Man »

This drink will get you nice and drunk. You and a friend follow these instructions to greatness.

1. Buy a fifth of your favorite whiskey.
2. Buy 2-4 bottles of the big Bacardi RAZ that they sell seperately, I think they are about 33-40 oz. each.
3. Mix these two into a shot glass, or a regular cup if you fell like sippin'. I recommed the shot.
4. Continue until fifth is finished. (you should be pretty lit)
5. Go to a bar or party.

This drink is surprisingly tasty and it's not to hard on the wallet. Another good thing is that you will have some RAZ left over if some females come by.

Give it try you won't be disappointed.
"My hands don't earn me too much gold,For security when I grow old,But we'll all be equal under the grass,And God's got a Heaven for country trash."-Johnny Cash

Bokbiertrol
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Bokbiertrol »

How much alcohol is in that Raz-stuff anyway?

STL Whiskey Man
Souse
Souse

Post by STL Whiskey Man »

I'm not sure, off hand, but I want to say anywhere from 6 to 15. Not much help, and now I'm going to be wondering until my next trip to the store.
"My hands don't earn me too much gold,For security when I grow old,But we'll all be equal under the grass,And God's got a Heaven for country trash."-Johnny Cash

Shonus Andronicus
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shonus Andronicus »

35 percent. It's fucking fanfuckingtastic. I went to a party once, I don't think I was invited, in some tiny little town, one of those outlying burghs in Minnesota. I was with a couple people I knew...it was one of those things where you're thrown into the other side of their social circle. Then at the party I ran into my crazy friend Eric, he and I often get crazy. Time before this we got together, we invented punch-poker (basically you draw five cards and whoever feels like it punches the other person). We were still bruised. Anyway, I had also introduced him to hi-lo red-black, which he was playing with raz. So I drank all their raz. It was fun.
An ambulance can only go so fast.

-Neil Young