GIN and Red Bull

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

SADFSDFADF
Tippler
Tippler

GIN and Red Bull

Post by SADFSDFADF »

Vodka and Red Bull has long been a favorite drink of young people all over the world. But has anyone ever tried mixing Gin with Red Bull??? Well I can tell you that I have. This stuff is amazing. Especially when you use some top shelf gin like Damrak.Image I love Damrak gin. And the best part of it is...local booze store sells Damrak for only $12.99 a bottle! That stuff usualy retails for $30 and up! Mix in a good portion of gin and a full can of Red Bull and you'll have a fucking amazing night. I swear to god I nicknamed this drink Idea Juice. It's probably the coccaine that's in the Red Bull but shit! Mix that with gin and ideas will just flow nonstop. As long as you don't stop drinking that is. :wink:
Warm Regards,

Jay

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

this drink recipe isn't astonishing! but it is new to me, plus it's simple enough for my retarded drinkware-deficient ass to make. gin and red bull.... this actually sounds disgusting, but i'm still going to try it. i should order this at the bar just so the barkeep can look at me crazy or ask me if i'm sure.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

SADFSDFADF
Tippler
Tippler

They will think you're crazy!

Post by SADFSDFADF »

Yeah they will...I've done it and they will give you a very strange look indeed. Get top shelf gin. Tangueray is ok. I think Damrak is the best with it's orange flavor. I ordered it at a bar and actually had the bartender try it and she loved it!
Warm Regards,

Jay

moneyshot
Tippler
Tippler

Post by moneyshot »

the best tasting red bull drink i have made is by adding mandarin vodka.
got my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand

Black and Blue
Souse
Souse

Post by Black and Blue »

gin and red bull is good, but i have found that three olives grape vodka and red bull is amazing!

Gooooon
Souse
Souse

Post by Gooooon »

hmm, well i dont mind gin on its own, and i quite like red bull, so heck, why not, ill give it a go

meGinAndTonic
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by meGinAndTonic »

lol@ "Idea Juice"

This sounds awesome. I think I'll try it. I never even thought to try gin and redbull
'Was walking through the set, as drunk as I could get, and what the hell was wrong with Joe?"

Turbo
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Turbo »

I mixed whisky with red bull one time, as it was the only mixer I had. Needless to say, it wasnt as nice.
Image Image

lanternchikk
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by lanternchikk »

Turbo wrote:whisky with red bull
Ewwwww! I like whisky and I like Red Bull -on their own. Both together=YUCK!
Die Götter sind besoffen, der Olymp ist vollgekotzt.

Bender!
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Bender! »

Red Bull has too much sugar for my liking.

How bout this?

http://www.lightningdrink.com/
Alcoholic is a medical term, Drunkard is a lifestyle. ~ Junkman.