The "Fuck It" Drink

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

spoonturtle37
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

The "Fuck It" Drink

Post by spoonturtle37 »

I haven't done this in quite a while. Be sure to do this at a party as it's entertaining to all those involved, but even when alone it can be quite the special event.

Grab the largest clean glass in the house. Pour an ounce of everything into it (hence the party). Add Coke and/or Mountain Dew to top it off. If done well you should have a drink that could last you for 1/2 hour to many hours.

Yes, it seems unpalatable, but so can life, and sometimes some of those assholes at the party that you don't really want to see can be the same. Just think of it as the ultimate "mixer."
"Don't Try"

Gonefission
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Gonefission »

A couple of New Years parties ago someone did that with a 3-litter if cola. Every type of booze in the house was in it and not so much cola. I took a swig of the stuff before someone told me what was in it and it was good, damn good. I don't know how it didn't taste like compltete ass.

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

Isn't that otherwise called a Long Island Iced Tea? Or are the proportions more precise?