Whoa, accidental gin-slushie!

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Whoa, accidental gin-slushie!

Post by danger awesome »

Put a bottle of gin in the freezer earlier (as i had no ice available to chill it a bit), had a couple drinks off it, all good. Went back for another, and by the looks of it, the bottle had frozen (but alcohol doesn't freeze?!) - howver on closer insepction, it had formed some kind of mythical gin ice-slush, which is absolutely divine!

So, stick a nearly-empty bottle of your fave liquor in the fridge and see what happens, it could turn out good.

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

ooh, ooh, i love that. we bought a mini fridge, and both questioned the little crappy, slot like, super mini ice box's freezing capabilities. not only does the little wallet size, salooned doored freezer work, it does a half assed job of freezing everything in its general presence it. all adjacent solids (outside of the freezer now, just in general proximity) are covered in a film of ice, all liquids have thick icy chunks in them. it was so nice discovering my tamarindo slushie, then adding vodka and lime.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow