Homemade Vodka Infusions

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: Homemade Vodka Infusions

Post by beerkegbilly »

I think use the flesh of the cucumber.Well the whole thing My gram said.( She left Russia right before WW2.)Well to Germany
She wanted to join the party.Oh yeah the cucumber juice they use as a chaser.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

The blueberry Vodka come out great.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

picked a load of blackberries yesterday and I'm leaving them to stew in a bottle of vodka until christmas
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Chili vodka has been flavor of the day.

zimne_piwo
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by zimne_piwo »

I think next on my list is a peach infusion. We went on a peach u-pick this summer and put up a couple quarts of peach pie filling that I think I will dump into a gallon of lightnin and see what happens in a month. Maybe with a few juniper berries and peppercorns. The hot and bitter should balance out the sweetness nicely.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

An acquaintance of mine would buy a bottle (fifth or 70ml in size) of vodka every June and, after taking two shots from it (to make space), would, over the next few months, add bits of cannabis (in both hash and vegetable form) to it and then drink it, usually with a few select companions, on Christmas day morning. He assured me that all the participants in this ritual reported that after partaking of this vodka infusion, they never had recourse to the usual family rows over the turkey.
Obviously, I wouldn't recommend trying this but it's certainly food (or rather, drink) for thought...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage