The Fidel Castro

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ghostface1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

The Fidel Castro

Post by ghostface1 »

I'm sure it's been done before, and probably with a better name, but speak up if so.

regular gas station bottle of coke
plenty of gordons vodka, bless gordons for the budget

pour out some of the coke, add a third to almost a half of vodka

it's obviously not a stoli rocks, or a half-decent vodka cocktail anything, but damnit, if you have to work, and you are talented aty drinking at the job while being presumably undrunk, you will do well with castro, and all your coworkers will assume is that your'e fat and you like coke.

bonus points if it's diet coke. then everyone will think you're fat and just kidding yourseld and are in no way a flaming drunkard.
"Please sir, make it whiskey
For I have no head for wine."

tisbor
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: The Fidel Castro

Post by tisbor »

brilliant !

Zippy
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Zippy »

Usta mix Kesslers Canadian Whiskey like that in Coke.
It's always a good day to get ripped!

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Scar
Souse
Souse

Post by Scar »

I watched it twice, fucking great(as a scotch&(that doesn't look like a fucking ampersand to me)bourbon) drinker the idea of odorless whiskey is a wonderful thing! heh if only I could drink on the job(maybe I'll reveal it all later, I don't want everyone to hate me too soon)(figured this belonged in parentheses since I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overused them in a single sentence)(thank god for spell check because the screen is going out of focus right now). I had to fucking chug the rest of that WT... heh that glenfiddich 21 is calling out to me. Fuck, I just tried to open a Punch elites(7 tires to spell elites without the little red line) box and was using a flathead screwdriver before i realized it was the wrong end. wow, I went way off there, i think I've had about 17 shots of whskey... thank god I got to my cigars, I think I'll go to bed after this cigar.