ginger and bourbon

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

ginger and bourbon

Post by Bluto »

Earlier this eveining I took two slices of ginger and soaked them in 3 oz. of Evan Williams. I then added ice, two dashes of orange bitters and roughly 4 oz. of club soda.
I am thoroughly enjoying this. Not sure this combination has a name but it is something i think you all should try.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: ginger and bourbon

Post by Resident Asshole »

I think that sounds awesome and I might have to try it. However, when I saw the title it reminded me of the fact that last night I did a Bourbon Bomb while sitting with a ginger. I heart gingers, and ginger ale, and your new ginger concoction. You should call it a Red Headed Evan.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: ginger and bourbon

Post by Patchez »

Call it GE, it brings good things to life.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice