Cotton Brandy

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Cotton Brandy

Post by DeeboCools »

brandy
cranberry ginger ale
pineapple soda

For me it happened as a shot, so a shot of brandy chased with a mix of cranberry ginger ale and pineapple soda(all that I had). I know I'm a sissy but it was all that was left in the house, and it tastes just like fucking cotton candy. It's uncanny. really.

suitable for children.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Cotton Brandy

Post by JimLahey »

DeeboCools wrote:brandy
cranberry ginger ale
pineapple soda

For me it happened as a shot, so a shot of brandy chased with a mix of cranberry ginger ale and pineapple soda(all that I had). I know I'm a sissy but it was all that was left in the house, and it tastes just like fucking cotton candy. It's uncanny. really.

suitable for children.
This sounds delicious. I like sissy drinks as long as they are not overly sweet, how sweet is this concoction?

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

sound good.I need to try it

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

JimLahey wrote:
DeeboCools wrote:brandy
cranberry ginger ale
pineapple soda

suitable for children.
This sounds delicious. I like sissy drinks as long as they are not overly sweet, how sweet is this concoction?
Well, like I said I had it as a shot/chaser, I guess it could be made into a shooter. In that porportion, it wasn't too sweet at all. As in, no more soda than brandy, isn't too sweet.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James