The Wine and Spirit Education Trust

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

The Wine and Spirit Education Trust

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

A potentially interesting, global, organisation (that even managed, in the UK, to get status as a "Registered Charity"), and organises, in London (at least), "Gin Rambles" (the next one is scheduled for September the 27th, 2013). If any of our Home Counties members attend, a report would be extremely edifying.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: The Wine and Spirit Education Trust

Post by Mr. Viking »

hmmm, I've signed up to their newsletter to see what they're about. I'll keep everyone posted
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Well done, that man! I shall see you mentioned in dispatches for this.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Mr. Viking wrote:hmmm, I've signed up to their newsletter to see what they're about. I'll keep everyone posted
Let us know how you like the newsletter...and also if signing up generates spam to your email account (always a concern with anything free on the internet).

If it's a decent newsletter (and you don't get spammed with advertising ;^), I'll sign up for the international edition.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

well I've checked through my email and there is nothing from them, not even a confirmation, so it will be a case of waiting to see what happens
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

When you do receive the email or newsletter, will you post it here, please? Obviously, after you have exised any personal information.
ドロンケン
ImageImage