The Eat My Fuck

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The Eat My Fuck

Post by Badfellow »

I wasn't around when Mayhem went. But I heard about it and felt his passing, as I'm sure did we all.

This one ain't about mourning though, rather the celebration, perhaps some of what I learned from and in my limitations shared wih the man. I believe he would approve. Here's how it goes as I do it myself. Tastes much better than it sounds.

The Eat My Fuck

The Pizza Roll must be of a Pepperoni, Triple Pepperoni, Combination or Four Meat variety. Once cooked crisp and piping hot, bite the top off and let cool until a good part of the filling can be sucked out. Replace with a healthy dash of Frank's Red Hot and fill the remainder with over-proof rum, whiskey and/or other liquor of choice. Consume and repeat. Offer to guests on a platter with the salutation "Hello, would you care to eat my fuck?"

This one's for you, Tony.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: The Eat My Fuck

Post by booznik »

Badfellow wrote:I wasn't around when Mayhem went. But I heard about it and felt his passing, as I'm sure did we all.

This one ain't about mourning though, rather the celebration, perhaps some of what I learned from and in my limitations shared wih the man. I believe he would approve. Here's how it goes as I do it myself. Tastes much better than it sounds.

The Eat My Fuck

The Pizza Roll must be of a Pepperoni, Triple Pepperoni, Combination or Four Meat variety. Once cooked crisp and piping hot, bite the top off and let cool until a good part of the filling can be sucked out. Replace with a healthy dash of Frank's Red Hot and fill the remainder with over-proof rum, whiskey and/or other liquor of choice. Consume and repeat. Offer to guests on a platter with the salutation "Hello, would you care to eat my fuck?"

This one's for you, Tony.
Arghardammit. Yes, the mood is sad now. Can't help it. Never knew him personally, wasn't even registered all that time reading his exploits, but may he rest in peace. Some people can have that effect without ever knowing it.

To Mayhem

Toasts to Tony

One of the reasons I loved this board so much

Legendary Con

"The real Mayhem" is now a legend.

Well, shit, couldn't let that pass.

Those sound pretty tasty, Badfellow. Sorry, didn't mean to crap in your thread. As you said, not about mourning, there are and have been other threads for that.

I suspect he's approving of your recipes as we speak.

I'll be ravenous for a pizza roll tomorrow, no doubt. Or as we call them, calzones.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Best thing is, the asshole holding his drink the whole night looking cool has batter all over his hand in minutes and can be called out
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Yeah, one of the man's lesser known catch phrases was "I love Pizza Rolls!"

It was years ago through the mists of memory, I recall, when one night while bumming around the boards here that I had an idea: what would happen if you put liquor and hot sauce in a Pizza Roll? I was drunk enough to find out at the time much to the disgust of my company. But the results were something unexpected in that they were enjoyable, almost decedent in mildly slutty sort of way. There's something quintessentially and very deeply, disturbingly American about the triad of Pizza Rolls, liquor and hot sauce that I appreciate.

The best liquors for dolling up your Rolls are obviously going to be the ambers. Dark rum and bourbon both meet the task neatly. As for the hot sauce, I selected Frank's because it's regionally appropriate for this recipe. Something more spicy such as Busha Brown's or El Yucateco would definately find a home inside that grease-crisped crust I imagine.

Sometimes, a person can have their fuck and eat it too.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Badfellow wrote:Sometimes, a person can have their fuck and eat it too.
Standard procedure, innit? But the latter before the former. Wait, weren't we talking pizza rolls?

Now, hot sauce and pizza go together like birds of a feather that stick together. Tabasco and Sriracha are two of my favorites.

I don't always put hot sauce on my pizza. But when I do... I get a runny nose.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Pour a bottle of vodka in these
and dinner is served
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Pour a bottle of vodka in these
and dinner is served
Doner shawarma, 40% ABV.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

Gyro?

Or...

Anyways, damned tasty lookin

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Vodka Garlic Stuffed Lamb Kabob is in der werks.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:^ ^ ^

Gyro?

Or...

Anyways, damned tasty lookin
Hah! Good find. Now I know where my parents got my first name from, mother was probably craving some fatty food after my takeout. Good to know.
Friends also may call me kebab pizza with extra tzatziki, yummy what a truly international dish. This beer makes me hungry
Drink!