World cup drinks

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: World cup drinks

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote: Good
Make that a butthead GOOOOOD hehe
It figures that he'd know what's really going on here.

"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They are fake.
Look:
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

At the risk of derailing your thread...

Continue with the soccer now. The fans are drunk and ready to stampede!

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

No derailing of my threads
World cup drinking is headed in the same direction.
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:No derailing of my threads
Derail! Derail!

Ok, I am curious to find out if bourbon makes it into the final.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

booznik wrote:
oettinger wrote:No derailing of my threads
Derail! Derail!

Ok, I am curious to find out if bourbon makes it into the final.
That should count as a vote! Thank you very very much! See drunks, it was not that hard. Bloody recap of the so called "butchering of salvador" following tomorrow
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Still gasping for straws (to find the space between them) in an overloaded tiki drink with one umbrella sticking in my eye and an unkwon kind of fruit pokin the other
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

The audience is getting restless waiting for the next round. Soccer beagle will keep them entertained for a while, but not forever...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mexico
The crowds are blood thirsty:
which horse is the most decadent?
Tequila took brandy as an add on, toyes with it`s dead corpse. Children look away, this thing is empty...

VS.

England
Was a hissy fit away from imploding. But as usual, a nation led by a grandma knows quote: "what the fuck is going on, and where the dick should hang". The greek sent an aged ouzo of 80 years which of course was no match to the 115 year old queen, whisky

France
Well, exhausted from partying to much of being married to your own mother

VS.

USA USA USA, but only in penalty shot out, The Butchering of Salvador was indeed a smelly mess. Eyewitnesess cried and even the official representant of phillipps morris needed a smoke or two. There is the old saying: If you are a ref, close one eye and drink the other away.
That must have exactly happened when US cornerstone Palin Bush spilled some paint-thinner in Russian`s Vodak`s Lifeline water supply and that commie even told the press: Vodak was never this tasty again,. Finally I understand what you black and white people mean with "sweat"- Nastrovie and he was gone...

Wow final four, how quick. Let`s gather for a deep drink and celebrate being drunk on a small blue pearl!
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I am so drunk, washing my eyes, England vs US, ale vs bud, single malts vs bourbon? Queen vs aerosmith. Oh boy, fish and chips on vinegear vs a proper hamburger. What in god`s strange ways could possibly go wrong?

Wait and see!
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Suddenly, a streaker runs onto the field! It's butt-nekkid Vodak trying to get on TV again! Wearing nothing but a see-through clear glass bottle, he's dodging the security guards right and left! Will he get a free pass for being drunk? Depends on which guard drinks him! And he's quickly group-tackled by all the guards, and emptied in no time flat! My, they are singing a lot now and passing around salty snacks!

FIFA are now revisiting their policy of all-Russian security guards...

And there's oettinger's Russian friend joining them. He doesn't even have a guard uniform, just that Cossack costume!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Oh boy, good observation of this naked liquid mess booznik!
Turns out the ESPN folks think it`s women`s field hockey team trip to bottle up the swin suit bitches again. Fun Fun Fun

More suiting vodak!!!
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Bourbon vs. Ginginja? Hmmm...

Bourbon will never fail ya

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

mistah willies wrote:...Bourbon will never fail ya...
Damn straight.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

What have we become? Commercialized customers of things that should`ve been fun.

England vs USA in the finals. Really? Tell me this wasn`t set up from the get go for mere audience rankings!

Big money toying with our emotions only to bury them like this???? They deserved it they say, ok might be. But I would be somewhat sceptical when the spainards where caught in a vegas brothel sponsored by beam, the russians had a three day vodka session at pearl harbour (of all places), and the germans and french were caught spending petrol dollars on mexican alcoholic infrastructure.
Not to mention that the sheduled finals referee was our old friend Brown Forman. This reeks of corruption.
I want answers!
Drink!