just trust me its fucking great!

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

just trust me its fucking great!

Post by givemesomepils »

ok make like 2/3 a pot of coffee mix in the rest with margarita flavored ale you can change proportions to what you like best idk how mush of each is in mine but omg its so good oh and add milk i you like creamer trust me you wont need your creamer with just milk there is enough flavor. and sweeten with agave syrup if possible if not brown sugar, and if still not then white sugar. unless you're diabetic then just figure our somethin for you

and please dont let some douchebag mixologist steall this from me
Last edited by givemesomepils on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: just trust me its fucking great!

Post by givemesomepils »

im sorry i have to blow up my own post guys just to get people to try it and give me posible names for it
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssse someone just do it

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

sry guys im doing this but i just want people to see this recipe i found after I stayed up all night with a bottle of naughty water

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

How about, "The Needy Poster"?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Palinka wrote:How about, "The Needy Poster"?
yeah im a little more undrunk than i was when that was going on and was bored out of my mind

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

What the hell is margarita flavored ale?
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Resident Asshole wrote:What the hell is margarita flavored ale?
lol they're a bad decision to get. I was left with dos equis margaritas or whatever they were called, but they have like cayman jacks margaritas, bud lime-a-ritas. those type of things, and don't trust me on that recipe, it is not great i was already shitfaced when I made and posted that.

lmao i forgot i was worried about a mixologist stealing this piece of shit from me.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

jesus h christ i wish i could delete this whole fucking post and now that im drunk again i would say if you're stuck with coffee and some magarita beer things why not give it a try like i did. i mean if i could keep it down after a binge like i was on when i first posted that then i bet you can too