What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by DivaBitch » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 am

Iherd this is supossed to be for the hoolidays casn you get a buzz offit?
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9418
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by oettinger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 am

Eh, better don`t touch that. Waste of time and good alcohol
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by DivaBitch » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:57 am

oettinger wrote:Eh, better don`t touch that. Waste of time and good alcohol
thanks i rether have tUrkey and coke thank yuo very much
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5179
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by Patchez » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 am

Wassail is a very old drink. it's a mulled cider with spices. It can be tastey as hell and the fact that it's a hot booze drink means it will hit you faster. There are literally hundreds of recipes out there. Try some. Be Drinkventerous.*



Drinkventerous is a TM term.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by DivaBitch » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Patchez wrote:Wassail is a very old drink. it's a mulled cider with spices. It can be tastey as hell and the fact that it's a hot booze drink means it will hit you faster. There are literally hundreds of recipes out there. Try some. Be Drinkventerous.*



Drinkventerous is a TM term.
suond like my granma wuold like it but i my give it try if it fucks yuo up
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6308
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by mistah willies » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:52 pm

DivaBitch wrote:
Patchez wrote:Wassail is a very old drink. it's a mulled cider with spices. It can be tastey as hell and the fact that it's a hot booze drink means it will hit you faster. There are literally hundreds of recipes out there. Try some. Be Drinkventerous.*



Drinkventerous is a TM term.
suond like my granma wuold like it but i my give it try if it fucks yuo up
Yeah, but you have to grow a beard like your granma.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9418
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by oettinger » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 am

mistah willies wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:
Patchez wrote:Wassail is a very old drink. it's a mulled cider with spices. It can be tastey as hell and the fact that it's a hot booze drink means it will hit you faster. There are literally hundreds of recipes out there. Try some. Be Drinkventerous.*



Drinkventerous is a TM term.
suond like my granma wuold like it but i my give it try if it fucks yuo up
Yeah, but you have to grow a beard like your granma.
I bet you were drunk posting that hahahaha
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5179
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by Patchez » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 am

Willies I'm not your Grandma. I know the beard throws you a bit and brings up the nostalgia in you.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by DivaBitch » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:30 am

Yeah, but you have to grow a beard like your granma.
LOL......she reely did have one
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9418
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by oettinger » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 am

DivaBitch wrote:
Yeah, but you have to grow a beard like your granma.
LOL......she reely did have one
Granny mustache or one of these long white hairs sticking out the chin?
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: What the Hell is Wassail and do I want it?

Post by DivaBitch » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:55 pm

oettinger wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:
Yeah, but you have to grow a beard like your granma.
LOL......she reely did have one
Granny mustache or one of these long white hairs sticking out the chin?
long white hairs sticking out the chin?
yea those.....she sceered us wen we were kids she look lik a wich
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

Post Reply