2011 NFL Season

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: 2011 NFL Season

Post by Chimneyfish »

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

The league's calling it a no-decision. But the bout NFL fans REALLY wanna see is Rex Ryan vs Andy Reid...especially if, say, Reid chased Ryan across the field to the tunnel.

Btw...can you imagine if it had been opposing players fighting and shouting obscenities after the gun? There would've been a pair of $10,000 fines issued before the combatants had even finished their post-game showers.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Harbaugh would have kicked his ass.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

UGH!

The Lions can't run the ball on 1st down and even with both the 49ers and the Falcons going with LBs in coverage and/or nickel-backs on 2nd down they couldn't take advantage against defenses sitting on the pass. Until this changes, the Lions are gonna see more of the same...extra focus on the passing game and daring them to run. Meanwhile, the D-line is so sack-happy they're letting opponents run all over them.

Tim Tebow: winning UGLY...but hey, he got it done.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

The 49ers are the second best team in the NFL right now.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

That was some nice ball handling this weekend.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Vikes failed to get it done yet again. Lions and the Packers beat us at home. This is perhaps the feeblest Vikings team ever. Granted it didn't look good going into the game with half of our secondary out and missing our center on the o-line, but I guess we at least made it interesting. In the end we couldn't stop the running game, the god damn running game, of the Packers to give ourselves one more shot at the end zone. It's all about futility.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Oggar wrote:Vikes failed to get it done yet again. Lions and the Packers beat us at home. This is perhaps the feeblest Vikings team ever. Granted it didn't look good going into the game with half of our secondary out and missing our center on the o-line, but I guess we at least made it interesting. In the end we couldn't stop the running game, the god damn running game, of the Packers to give ourselves one more shot at the end zone. It's all about futility.
FACT.

‎"There are 3 NFC teams with fewer wins than the Eagles. Those 3 teams have been QB'd this year by Donovan McNabb, Kevin Kolb and A.J. Feeley." -Reuben Frank's twitter

FACT.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

coqui_chris wrote:
Oggar wrote:Vikes failed to get it done yet again. Lions and the Packers beat us at home. This is perhaps the feeblest Vikings team ever. Granted it didn't look good going into the game with half of our secondary out and missing our center on the o-line, but I guess we at least made it interesting. In the end we couldn't stop the running game, the god damn running game, of the Packers to give ourselves one more shot at the end zone. It's all about futility.
FACT.

‎"There are 3 NFC teams with fewer wins than the Eagles. Those 3 teams have been QB'd this year by Donovan McNabb, Kevin Kolb and A.J. Feeley." -Reuben Frank's twitter

FACT.
CUE: Michael Vick breaks a leg trying to scramble out of a busted play and is done for the season.

Btw...does anybody believe the Colts aren't tanking in order to position themselves to draft Andrew Luck next year?

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

TEB-OWEND!

Lions, baby!

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Vikings win by a fluke! Woohoo! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

The Niners would beat the Packers by a field goal at home.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Shitfuckingfuckfire!

How the hell is Denver supposed to suck for Luck if they keep winning?
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

waahoohah wrote:Shitfuckingfuckfire!

How the hell is Denver supposed to suck for Luck if they keep winning?
Great offensive game-planning by Denver. Tebow looked real comfortable out there -- especially with those by-design running plays. He still threw a couple of wild passes but he managed the game really well.

And...can Tim sell the fake on a naked bootleg, or what?

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

It's going to be the best weekend yet for upsets, especially the underrated Bengals +155 over the overrated Steelers. Also Bills +200 over the Cowboys, Broncos +155 over the Chiefs, and Lions +135 over the Bears.