Hockey!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Hockey!

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Wings beat the Hawks in the winter classic. Wish I had seen it, but I passed out before it was over.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

Going for the gold against Sweden, holy fuck what a couple of games. Scoring on Russia to tie it up with 5 seconds left Christ what a goal. This could be 5 golds in a row now.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Think there's any big stars of the future in any of the the teams? Kazakh invasion of the NHL?

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

tomodon wrote:Think there's any big stars of the future in any of the the teams? Kazakh invasion of the NHL?
Hahahaha maybe not the Kazakhs but this is always a good chance to see future NHL stars. Tavares is the biggest name for Canada, they've been buzzing about that guy for a couple of years now. Esposito, Della Rovere, Kane... a bunch of others are gonna be big shots. Did you catch any of the world under 17? Team Ontario took the gold, team Pacific silver and USA bronze. It's a funny sorta challenge, 5 Canadian teams and five international.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Btw, how are the Maple Leafs looking this year?

I guess I should check the TO Star online...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

peetie44 wrote:Btw, how are the Maple Leafs looking this year?

I guess I should check the TO Star online...
Better than expected, but both them and the Sens are in the basement. Thinking they will both miss the playoffs this year.

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

5-1, thats 5 golds in a row. Can't wait to see them make it six next year in Saskatchewan. Good effort by the Swedes, but holy fuck did their goaltender flop around and dive.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Labatt_50 wrote: Did you catch any of the world under 17? Team Ontario took the gold, team Pacific silver and USA bronze. It's a funny sorta challenge, 5 Canadian teams and five international.
Yeah, saw a bit of that and didn't get why there were two teams wearing Canada shirts. It becomes clear now.

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

tomodon wrote:Yeah, saw a bit of that and didn't get why there were two teams wearing Canada shirts. It becomes clear now.
We're just that good buddy.

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

The Knights just got Tavares, it's gonna be a Memorial cup run this year.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

That's London, ON, I assume rather than the London Knights, UK, team! Actually I think they've folded anyway.

How long will he play there then before moving to the NHL and who gets to pick him from the Knights?

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

tomodon wrote:That's London, ON, I assume rather than the London Knights, UK, team! Actually I think they've folded anyway.

How long will he play there then before moving to the NHL and who gets to pick him from the Knights?

Yeah the rip off London (my hometown), home to Carling and Labatts. Just the rest of this season most likely, then whoever gets the number 1 or 2 draft pick will get him. All we need him for is this post season though, to knock Windsor back down where they belong and maybe go to the end again.

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

fucking all star weekend sucks. Seriously what the fuck, at least it was in Montreal this year and not that hockey hotbed of the world, the southern USA.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

The All-Star game has come at a good time as far as the Canucks are concerned. Doing shite at the moment. The All-Star break makes a good mid-season filler I suppose.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Chara's 105.4 MPH slap shot is just rediculous. Damn near invisible.

But Al Iafrate still has the record for best skullet in NHL history.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.