Lacrosse World Cup 2010

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Lacrosse World Cup 2010

Post by tomodon »

So the football World Cup is over and what a let-down that was (for us anyway!).

Now the lacrosse World Cup is starting in my home-town and I have a free season-pass thanks to a Drunkard mate of mine! Good times.

The news is that the Iroquois team wanted to travel to the UK on their Native American passports but the UK customs people said they couldn't do it - at first - because they thought they wouldn't be allowed back
into the U.S. with those credentials. Then, good ole Hillary said they could travel this one time on the Iroquois passports but then (apparently) the UK customs people said no again!

So...I was gonna go to England Vs The Iroquios Nation tomorrow and it looks like the Iroquois will have to forfeit the game - what a shitter.

I'm sure the team all have US or Canadian passports as well but it seems to be a whole Nationality debate which is a shame for the tournament.

[this was difficult given my drunkeness and the board's current state!]