"What are you eating - Thread"

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: "What are you eating - Thread"

Post by Lush City »

Oh God, not squalorworst! It's worse than haggies, I'll bet.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Lush City wrote:Oh God, not squalorworst! It's worse than haggies, I'll bet.
I assure you, squalorwurst makes haggis look like a fine steak dinner. More than once, I've had to send a team in wearing hazmat suits to dispose of that stuff.

LC, given that you have the certified and acknowledged superpower of classy music selection, please consider joining our ranks in the fight against squalor. If you're interested, please review the thread that P. has affixed to the wall in Not Booze Related, and apply to our Director for a position.

And if not, no worries. Sometimes, one must remain in retirement for various valid reasons.

Also, not everyone is into immature toilet humor, but some of us enjoy it a lot. Too much, probably.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I ate the Ore-Ida frozen potato sirchacha flavored potato strips, Delicious with the Tabasco/Heinz blend ketchup.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I ate the Ore-Ida frozen potato sirchacha flavored potato strips, Delicious with the Tabasco/Heinz blend ketchup.

Duuuude

Reminds me, how is Juggy doing these days?

or, Vodakadian, now?

Damn fine finds and "taste" she has

Damn. Yoda I appear to be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

mistah willies wrote:...how is Juggy doing these days?

or, Vodakadian, now?...
She's fine*.

*Although she does keep trying to take over the Alpha Quadrant, every now and then.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Vodkadian
Souse
Souse

Post by Vodkadian »

Thanks to my website and your link, my Internet ears were burning. AND THUS, I WAS SUMMONED

I'm doing quite well, thank you! I will be double-cyborging early next year (getting the right side of my brain wired) so I should be feeling even better.

And, so that I do not hijack this thread blabbing about myself, today I ate a Jack Link beef stick (not great) and finished off some Archer Farms Loaded Baked Potato dip (also not great, but I have to try pretty much any new dip I come across).

The real main attraction, though, is the 8 pound pork butt sitting in our Crock Pot right now, slow cooking with four pouches of Campbell's Moroccan Stew. Campbell's has no right to make something so delicious and not bland, but man, that sauce is great for slow cooking.

Coming up in the next day or two on Junk Food Betty: peanut butter and jelly soda. Yep.

Judge

Post by Judge »

Vodkadian wrote:Thanks to my website and your link, my Internet ears were burning. AND THUS, I WAS SUMMONED

I'm doing quite well, thank you! I will be double-cyborging early next year (getting the right side of my brain wired) so I should be feeling even better.

And, so that I do not hijack this thread blabbing about myself, today I ate a Jack Link beef stick (not great) and finished off some Archer Farms Loaded Baked Potato dip (also not great, but I have to try pretty much any new dip I come across).

The real main attraction, though, is the 8 pound pork butt sitting in our Crock Pot right now, slow cooking with four pouches of Campbell's Moroccan Stew. Campbell's has no right to make something so delicious and not bland, but man, that sauce is great for slow cooking.

Coming up in the next day or two on Junk Food Betty: peanut butter and jelly soda. Yep.
Welcome back sweetie.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

What about you, Judge? Care to regale us with tales of fine Alabammee haute cuisine? Grits au possum flambe? Nutriawurst mit cracklin's?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Just finished spinach pasta with garlic and feta cheese
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:Just finished spinach pasta with garlic and feta cheese

I prefer to call it cunning linguist in a very dirrrrty part of town.

Now rinse the bouillabaisse with beaujolais my friend!

Young effervescence indeed.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Mr. Willies, that's exactaly what I was thinking. I'd rather be eating pussy. You better have a strong appetite or don't even try it. That's all I'm sayin'...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Lush City wrote:Mr. Willies, that's exactaly what I was thinking. I'd rather be eating pussy. You better have a strong appetite or don't even try it. That's all I'm sayin'...

Young man

L to the C

I think that we speak the same tongue

Cheers, with a Sapphire Martini (turn your volume down, no need to blast unless your ears are ready, from this ole tune)

good man.

DRINK!

I think you got that there covered

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Lush City wrote:Mr. Willies, that's exactaly what I was thinking. I'd rather be eating pussy...
mistah willies wrote:I think that we speak the same tongue
Y'all be dirtying up this thread. Push brooms for both of you. Cleanup on aisle 3.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

booznik wrote:Y'all be dirtying up this thread. Push brooms for both of you. Cleanup on aisle 3.
I am forced to concur with m'learned friend. It's clean-up time for you both (and don't forget to scrub all the way behind the palatine uvula).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Sir, that link led to a wiki that has this reference half-way down the page.

Now I can't get it out of my head