mmmmmm.... mcdonalds.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

mmmmmm.... mcdonalds.

Post by VodkaHero »

Who else hits up mickey D's during a night of boozing? The best part is no matter how drunk you are you can still order, you just have to say a number between 1 and 7 or whatever it is.

Went last night mid way through the drinking. There was a clubber girl passed out at one of the table, it was an absolue riot. I assured her I wasn't laughing at her, but with her... and that I had passed out in worse places. Then some guy dropped his fries and we convinced him to go up and tell them, they not only replaced the fries, they super sized it!

aahhh god bless those hard working folks on night shift.
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Sorry, not touching this one...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

After school I used to have a McBier while I waited for the discotheques or Sir Wellington's Pub to open. I was only 13 years old though, that ended abruptly when I began listening to Crass, et al.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

God of Chunder
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by God of Chunder »

Krystal has the all-time best late-shift crews. Half your meal is usually free and the scenery is not to be missed.

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

I tried to order a McGuinness... they didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. They didn't even crack a smile when I asked to super size it.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mcdonalds, Burger King, etc? I'd rather eat raw sewage with a shrimp fork. But that's just me.
like tears in rain

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

Palinka wrote:Sorry, not touching this one...
Oh come on, tell them the story when you and The Boy were banned from one of the MDs.
I wish I had been there. Top notch. I mean, being banned from a McDonalds is just divine.

One for the Frog

By the way, I know this guy, Pisti, who once accomplished the task of eating 7 cheesburgers in 5 minutes while riding a bicycle freaking drunk. I think it was a misunderstood ordering, but he said: "Eh, fuck it, it's still better than eleven shakes and a happy meal menu - I won't complain."

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

One for the frog wrote:
Oh come on, tell them the story when you and The Boy were banned from one of the MDs.
I wish I had been there. Top notch. I mean, being banned from a McDonalds is just divine.
Do tell Palinka. Getting kicked out of a McDonalds? What did you do, demand service with a smile?
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

Hah, I have also been banned from a mcdonalds.

4 drunks + the ballroom, it was trouble. We tucked are shirts into our pants and filled em up, figure we got a good 50 of em out of there.

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

I don't know if this should be in drinking stories or not :idea: Fuck it if you want to read my sad story of mcd's see drinking stories :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:After school I used to have a McBier while I waited for the discotheques or Sir Wellington's Pub to open. I was only 13 years old though, that ended abruptly when I began listening to Crass, et al.
Yeah, I was gonna say, I've gotten drunk and vandalized McDonalds, but that's about as close as it gets.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

One for the Frog

I tell it then.
As I know it was the very night the Rambling Insanity (check the Astonishing New Drink Recipes forum) was invented.
So our hero and The Boy went in a MD's demanding "CAKE! WE WANT CAKE! AND THE BEST WINES KNOWN TO HUMANITY!!!!"
Well, our friends' brain was a bit shocked at the moment as this scene was shorty after their first encounter of a Komodo dragon in a staircase.

I wish I had been there.... :(

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
One for the frog wrote:
Do tell Palinka. Getting kicked out of a McDonalds? What did you do, demand service with a smile?
I think he asked for carryout and got carried out instead. :wink:

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

hurricanehurrie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by hurricanehurrie »

I got banned from the mcdonalds closest to my house...i work at a bar not too far away and all the workers used to go to the drive through for some cheap foor after work (only place open)

well i happened to be quite the dink to the McWorkers one day and ordered a 12 patty big mac...ate it...drunkan feat...but the large coke i had was just too much and i couldnt finish it...so outside the large window i threw it on the ground...littering...big deal...well there was an old lady inside who was watching me while she cleaned the windows...and i guess its not good when they mouth to you not to do it, you smile and do it any ways...

the next week i was informed i was banned...the list of reasons included unrully behavior, littering, and looking at her...i couldnt get over it...banned for looking at her...they told us this after we ordered though...so they were nice enough to let us still get our food one last time...and of course...half of it was on their windows and parking lot

that was a month ago...havent gone back yet...lately we try to rush and get out of the bar by 3...BURGUR KING