Cooking at night.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Cooking at night.

Post by tomodon »

Me and my drunk neighbour like to barbecue late at night which is good. Summat about firing up those burners just seems right when hammered. Like the John Prine song, "there were four Italian sausages cookin' on the outdoor grill...and man, they were sizzlin'!".

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Wingman wrote:i got fired from a pickle plant for sticking my dick in the pickle slicer....

...they fired her, too.

HA HA HA HA HA!!
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I love it, and I think we all did at one point.
Time of the night when all weird recepies get invented. Here's one that works for two people:
Use your left over ground beef in a hot pan, throw a had chopped up onio in the ban once the beef started sweating, raise the temp and laugh (burn, burn!). Don't forget to boil spaghetti in the salty water on the side, you idiot!
When the meat is ready, pour on it a mix of egg yoke and cognac (bourbon will do and you just mix them with a fork, it's easy). Put the spaghetti in a bowl, place the meat and stuff out of the span on top of it and add a spoonful of crême fraiche on top.
I swear it's good.

Creme fraiche on ground beef and spaghetti? Now you're just messin' with us, Mister Fancy Bordeaux, just to see if we'll fall for it - I'm on to you.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Nothing compares to cooking up a bolognese with all sorts of peppers while steaming. It's not even consumed until the next day, usually, so doubles as a pleasant surprise when dinner is already made.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

It's the best time to do anything creative at all! Now I'm just hungry.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Impish Boozehound
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: On your left shoulder, choking the life out of the teetotaler on your right, with his own halo.

Post by Impish Boozehound »

I keep making this one ethiopean dish with a drinking buddy of mine. Every time we get piss drunk together it seems to be mandatory before we turn in for the evening.

Butter
cubed steak/pork
red chilli powder
marsala guma
cyanne pepper

yes, its literally just meat, butter and hot spices. And the most awesome thing to shovel into your drunken mouth with bread or potato chips or whatever you have on hand at the end of a night.
"a wise man drinks with the devil to keep the bastard in line, a fool tries to drink the devil away."