"New Twists on PB&J"

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

"New Twists on PB&J"

Post by Frankennietzsche »

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2012/02/09/55- ... hpt=hp_bn8

Did you ever put pb&j in your oatmeal? I guess that is not really new, though.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: "New Twists on PB&J"

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Beer battered and deep fried. I'm sure that's probably been done before.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Elvis ate those, i think.

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

I've eaten peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and various breakfast cereals, peanut butter and raisins, peanut butter and banana, and peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwiches.

Yay poverty!
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

PB and raw carrots is good and healthsome.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

DeeboCools wrote:I've eaten peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and various breakfast cereals, peanut butter and raisins, peanut butter and banana, and peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwiches.

Yay poverty!
Tasty wise poverty. Had a good long talk with a very wise father of two today. One of his children is very badly mentally ill. He told me, people who are rich are rarely interesting. People who are poor and in trouble, turn to drugs, music, art, religion, travel, escape, anything, and so they learn so much more from the world and make for much better conversation. Something to think about.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Pb&J on toast if corn flakes or Cheerios,apples slices is good

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

JimLahey wrote:People who are poor and in trouble, turn to drugs, music, art, religion, travel, escape, anything, and so they learn so much more from the world and make for much better conversation. Something to think about.
I could see that. I'm not trying to whine- I'm in a better place now and I know lots of people have it worse than me since the economy went in the shitter. Almost every working person I know scrapes bottom at least once. And when you get back on your feet... you can get falling down drunk!
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Oh, and something I know you gluttons will love: Peanut butter and bacon. My dad used to feed 'em to me as a kid, evidently to start me on the right course to high-blood pressure and heart disease.