"What are you eating - Thread"

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: "What are you eating - Thread"

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:42 pm
Was fortunate this morning and the local market and bought a turkey, provolone, chili and pesto on toasted sourdough. I will warm it under the broiler and have it with a mug of chicken bone broth. I'm a drunk but I'm a healthy drunk!
Cool, what size was it?
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:22 am
Lush City wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:42 pm
Was fortunate this morning and the local market and bought a turkey, provolone, chili and pesto on toasted sourdough. I will warm it under the broiler and have it with a mug of chicken bone broth. I'm a drunk but I'm a healthy drunk!
Cool, what size was it?

It wasn't very big. In fact I was disappointed how little turkey they put in it. Talk about inflation!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Cooking breakfast and taking my sweet time about it cause it's my goddamn day off. I've got homefries with fresh onions and frozen red pepper, some Canadian bacon, and eggs of some type should be along soon. I just realized I forgot to get ketchup. At least there's plenty of Frank's xtra hot. And rye toast. I only wish I had some rye whiskey for my coffee. I'll have to settle for bourbon. O the hard times!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Then funny case of ketchup, you never use it nor need it but when`s not there it`s not there
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Just got 1.5lb. hanger steak from the local high end mini mart. Will freeze half and cook the other half for lunch tomorrow.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Cooking up a batch of ravioli soup. Should be tasty.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Angel hair pasta with quartered artichoke hearts in pesto sauce. It is highly addictive and you may not be able to stop eating.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:45 pm
Angel hair pasta with quartered artichoke hearts in pesto sauce. It is highly addictive and you may not be able to stop eating.
Everything you eat always sounds delicious, Lush. For once you can feel the torment I feel daily by the lack of authentic taco stands to our avail.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:27 am
Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:45 pm
Everything you eat always sounds delicious, Lush. For once you can feel the torment I feel daily by the lack of authentic taco stands to our avail.
You can make your own tacos. If there aren't any packaged corn tortillas in the markets you go to, you can make your own. All you need is corn meal and a recipe for common ingredients. They don't take long to make. They will be the best tacos you will ever have. Fresh tortillas make all the difference. I would go with soft tacos when they are fresh and still warm. The filling is always common ingredients. Don't let that stand in your way. You could also open your own taco stand and I guarantee, you will be a hit after you have made them for yourself and perfected them. Mexican food is addictive and they will be screaming for more. Hell, give them sausage tacos! Who knew?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

A good mexican restaurant chain would be the way to invest money in germany. So far it`s all crap-holes
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

We had fresh corn salsa with avocado and black beans with tortilla chips, homemade Spanish / Mexican rice (with white onions, red bell pepper and chives), and white chicken enchiladas (white because of sour cream and green chili sauce and white shredded cheeses).
I prepped it all ahead of time while I was sipping my cocktails and cleaned up the pans etc. afterwards so by the time we were drunk later in the day, all we had to do was throw the enchiladas in the oven and no mess to clean. It rocked.
Okole maluna!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Why can't I live in a future where you can teleport some of that Nomness to me?
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^ ^ ^ Danke Nauz! We would happily share with you. Just come on ova!
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:54 pm
We had fresh corn salsa with avocado and black beans with tortilla chips, homemade Spanish / Mexican rice (with white onions, red bell pepper and chives), and white chicken enchiladas (white because of sour cream and green chili sauce and white shredded cheeses).
I prepped it all ahead of time while I was sipping my cocktails and cleaned up the pans etc. afterwards so by the time we were drunk later in the day, all we had to do was throw the enchiladas in the oven and no mess to clean. It rocked.
Sorry I missed that. I had those white enchiladas once and they were pure comfort food. That was at a restaurant. Very few folks know how to do this. They also had enchiladas, shredded beef or chicken, in chocolate mole sauce flavored with green pablano chilies. I miss that.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

We didn`t have lunch today but made up for it with a big steak, beans with bacon and gorgonzola and country fries
Drink!