Best Drunkard Munchies

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

What Foodstuff Do You Find Most Fulfilling When Soused?

1) Burger of some description - Please Specify)?
4%
2) Pizza (Please Specify Which Type)?
22%
3) Buritto?
13%
4) Donner Kebab?
13%
5) Chinese Dish (Please Specify)?
No votes
6) Japanese Dish (Please Specify)?
4%
7) Chips (Brit.) AKA Fries or Chips (US) AKA Crisps(UK) & Dips?
4%
8) Curry (Please Specify)?
No votes
9) Whatever is in thr back of the refrigerator/cupboard and/or I can get my Significant Other to make for me (please give an example)?
17%
10) Other (Please Specify)?
22%

Total votes: 23

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Best Drunkard Munchies

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I'm going #3 burrito + #9 leftovers
I put whatever there is in the fridge or cabinets that you think could go in a burrito shell. With hot sauce. A burrito just seems simple and easy to handle while drunk.

Last night i think I fixed a burrito of leftover appetizers and mac n cheese. Like fried mushrooms and jalapeno poppers and maybe n onion ring. Mac n cheese, Burrito wrap. microwave, hot sauce.
Always keep tortillas, and get the good ones. Containment of the meal is essential to your dining experience. I've got other burrito recipes but i hav eto be drunk enough to remembere
Also i grow my own peppers and i got this mexi-bell that is delicious diced up in some shit
ok now I'm hungry. Drunkgry. I'll try to write down tinights recipe.

Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I should have taken a picture of this but one of my go to's is fry some bacon in a pan, the chop up that nights take out French fries and cut them into small hash brown chunks. fry them up till a nice brown then crack an egg of three over that. lay the bacon on the bplate first top with the egg/fries then ad shred cheese of yout type. Eat the hell out of it.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Leberkäse, topped with feta cheese ham onions gouda cheese and when it`s turning crusty put a bunch of eggs over it
Drink!

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Slow or fast carbs v. protein v. veggies v. whatever is a curative for hangovers?

You left out Hot Dogs. Yesterdog is a joint between two bars in East town that got rich catering to the 2:30 a.m. crowd and is a big sloppy mess but seems to taste really good with a load on.

Speaking of, Hop Cat's loaded crack fries with jalaopeno, onion, mayo, bacon, et. al. is perfect bar food.

I do sit at the center of the drunken universe here in G.R., sorry to sound like the chamber of commerse booster, but for a medium size town the drinking is endless.

It is good to put some solids in before sailing to the island, even if they have to leave by the wrong hatch.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I find I am susceptible to ordering or cooking too great a combination, thinking there will be a cumulative gain, when in fact what I would enjoy more would be something cleaner and more distilled in it's creation, for example, really good chips, rather than chips with curry and cheese. Oh, the drunken mind and the follies it leads us to.

Putting that to one side, anything with mashed potatoes and decent gravy
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I used to make a lot of 3 am breakfasts.
Eggs. Both scrambled with lots of cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne, as well as fried.
Hash browns with chopped onions and. Peppers when available.
Sausage patties and bacon.

I've also been known to add some leftoves to a tortilla, top with cheese and microwave.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

SKguy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by SKguy »

Me and my friend sometimes go to McDonald's and get a bag of those little cheeseburgers, bring them home and snack on them. Usually I have no appetite when I'm drunk, so I make sure to have a huge meal beforehand.
Greasy fish and chips is great for the next day!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Promise I get twice as fat by double vote.

Btt: I think you Forgot Chicken Wings.
Drink!

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Nachos & Dip - You have made me want it, you bardard! :D

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I used to keep the jumbo bag of Totinos three cheese pizza rolls in the freezer. Those and some Crystal hot sauce (bite the end off o f one of the rolls and fill with the hot sauce.) Easy-peasy drunkanesey...
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Cold pizza with sauce hollandaise instead of tomato sauce. Brokoli, ham, extra cheese
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I vividly remember a family of five getting "suddenly lost" over night between me, Viking and Hardcore Stig while we stayed at P.`s place.
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Spicy chicken wings in the classic Buffalo style with a fine vintage of malt liquor.

Smatter Noguts wrote: ... loaded crack fries with jalaopeno, onion, mayo, bacon, et. al. is perfect bar food.
And this on the side. The jalapeno and onion count as vegetable servings!
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I'm about to cok up some hash made of leftover red potatoes, Boston but roast, pepper flakes, red onion and cheese.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Donner Kebab, every time, I know its a huge cliché forthe UK drunk to order Donner Kebab but theres a reason for that, it tastes like arse unless your smashed, but when you have smashed said smashingness it is the very best thing in the world........the next day is made ever more horrifying by its lingering presence but damn it...its worth it!