What is your favorite cheap, disgusting food?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What is your favorite cheap, disgusting food?

Post by oettinger »

Bubblez wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:21 am

Once was a bowl full of wifes chicken Satay. uncooked
Found that out in the morning
First thing in this thread I`d think is disgusting. Raw chicken? eww
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Sammy wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:21 am
Poodle dick. I like that term! If you really want disgusting then try yourself some pickled pig knuckles. I was at a bar with a friend once and there was a jar of pickled pig knuckles behind the bar that had only one pig knuckle left in it. It was floating round in greenish slime that reminded me of stale urine, so I challenged my buddy to eat it and told him I'd give him $5 if he did. He ate it. Some people will do anything for money.
Are those knuckles anything like pigs feet? Because when I met Grumpy, he was fapped to the club system which is pretty much kerplunpkt nowadays. anyways, I sat down at his bar, and the nice old lady poured me beer and I saw this huge glass jar on the bar. It had what looked like body parts in it. I asked the bartender what it was and she said "Pickled pigs feet!" mmkay. yuck. Next to the jar was another jar full of hard boiled eggs--pickled eggs So anyway, I asked Grumpy (by the way, the women that worked there all warned me about him and they all called him that) about the piggy feet and he said they sold a lot of them and that women were the best customers. ?! I said, "Dang, some women will put anything in their mouths!" A couple of jarheads on the stools by me spit their beer, but Grumpy never cracked. He's kind of ... dry, I guess. It was a senior staff club, so I was picturing all the old ladies, you know like forty or something, sitting there gnawing on those nasty pig feet while they mainlined martinis or something.

sorry. what was the question?
like tears in rain

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Savage wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:43 am
Sammy wrote:
Poodle dick. I like that term! If you really want disgusting then try yourself some pickled pig knuckles. I was at a bar with a friend once and there was a jar of pickled pig knuckles behind the bar that had only one pig knuckle left in it. It was floating round in greenish slime that reminded me of stale urine, so I challenged my buddy to eat it and told him I'd give him $5 if he did. He ate it. Some people will do anything for money.
Are those knuckles anything like pigs feet? Because when I met Grumpy, he was fapped to the club system which is pretty much kerplunpkt nowadays. anyways, I sat down at his bar, and the nice old lady poured me beer and I saw this huge glass jar on the bar. It had what looked like body parts in it. I asked the bartender what it was and she said "Pickled pigs feet!" mmkay. yuck. Next to the jar was another jar full of hard boiled eggs--pickled eggs So anyway, I asked Grumpy (by the way, the women that worked there all warned me about him and they all called him that) about the piggy feet and he said they sold a lot of them and that women were the best customers. ?! I said, "Dang, some women will put anything in their mouths!" A couple of jarheads on the stools by me spit their beer, but Grumpy never cracked. He's kind of ... dry, I guess. It was a senior staff club, so I was picturing all the old ladies, you know like forty or something, sitting there gnawing on those nasty pig feet while they mainlined martinis or something.

Yeah similar. Maybe what my buddy ate was really a pickled pigs foot. I don't really recall. Have you ever seen what pigs stand in most of the time? If you have, then you wouldn't want their feet in your mouth.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:12 am

Yeah similar. Maybe what my buddy ate was really a pickled pigs foot. I don't really recall. Have you ever seen what pigs stand in most of the time? If you have, then you wouldn't want their feet in your mouth.
No more fish for you. They swin in their own feces
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

oettinger wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:40 pm
Sammy wrote:

No more fish for you. They swin in their own feces
Pigs marinate in theirs.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Spiedies. I never knew what a terrible thing I was missing from my life until I moved to upstate NY.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Gotta love that upstate NY fine dining.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Your mother, Trebek.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Rooster wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:36 pm
Spiedies. I never knew what a terrible thing I was missing from my life until I moved to upstate NY.
That's that chicken marinate thing right?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Sammy wrote:
Savage wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:43 am
Sammy wrote:

feet, foot whatever. i ain't eating it. Extremely nasty. Okay, I go back to sleeps now.
like tears in rain

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:41 pm
Shane-O-Matic wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:48 pm
I guess that kebabs would normally be classed as "post-drunk" foods, but I went to a restaurant recently and duly ordered one with my stein. Come to think of it, I might've been in another city. Or country.
In ca 2003 I`ve been to turkey, the origin of german kebab. It was nothing alike, it was crap.
I hear ya. Had a "kebab" from a street stall outside a pub in Nice, France, and it was practically health food. I want something that contributes to the clogging of arteries.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Not my "favorite" of all the disgusting foods I like to eat but I do like cut up hot dogs and potatoes together, or cut up hot dogs in Kraft mac n' cheese.

I also like cut up hot dogs in my cereal...jk. Just seein' if you drunks are payin' attention.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Al pastor tacos.

For those who haven't experienced it. you're missing out on a delicious unkosher treat. It's is made by thinly slicing pork and stacking it vertically a spit and grilling it with a pineapple at the top. It's similar to lamb shawarma and features a combination of flavors that are traditional Middle Eastern and those found in central Mexico. Super cheap. Super delicious.
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:24 am
cut up hot dogs and potatoes together
Hot dogs and potatoes is fine dining. Skin or no skin on the hot dogs?

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

RIPT2.0 wrote:
I used to drink in a bar that had a jar of pickled turkey gizzards. They were grey, and gelatinous, and looked for all the world like a cheap model of some kind of brain parasite from the original Star Trek.
One of the guys from work LOVED them. He called them hemorrhoids. After a few beers, he'd tear ass into that jar, chowing down and shouting for all to hear, "Goddamn! That's good hemorrhoid!"
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald