Hey! Weed of Richard. DotRN

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Hey! Weed of Richard. DotRN

Post by MethFront »

Esterhaus: That's right... I am sell you drink recipes for making the sperm in your mother's bum. Back I am, like heart attacks.

The Drink of Right Now. You feel it. All of insides you. Pineapples juices. Grenadine. The lemon juices which are not from the lemons. Also. Coconut manhood, thick and white. Fill to the tops with vodka. Shake and bake. Help, damn you! Help liking the commercials say!

Dude... from now on, the only things you're allowed to put in your nose are fingers and tissues. "All of insides"?! Seriously, man. WTF?
Be safe everyone.

mediakill
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by mediakill »

Esterhaus: That's right... I am sell you drink recipes for making the sperm in your mother's bum. Back I am, like heart attacks.

The Drink of Right Now. You feel it. All of insides you. Pineapples juices. Grenadine. The lemon juices which are not from the lemons. Also. Coconut manhood, thick and white. Fill to the tops with vodka. Shake and bake. Help, damn you! Help liking the commercials say!

Sounds like alternative rock lyrics; got a new career as a lyric writer my friend =) or maybe hard industrial rock

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

mr. front only does METAL