I have decided your all university educated fucks...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Drednik
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

I have decided your all university educated fucks...

Post by Drednik »

I am still on the bum wine. Id go even more bum if I could but apparently they have standards in Australika... Who knew.
Why?

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: I have decided your all university educated fucks...

Post by Negromancer »

I am university educated, but I still down the cheapest hooch I can get hold of. Making cauliflower and onion wine etc. I was once told I was the GG Allin and Shane MacGowan of my field.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Negromancer wrote:I am university educated, but I still down the cheapest hooch I can get hold of.
I believe there can often be found a correlating error in financial prioritization somewhere between a university education and cheap hooch.

The only thing that kept me out of university was high school. However, I've somewhat alleviated my shame over the years with regular doses of 18yr-old scotch.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

santa44 wrote:
The only thing that kept me out of university was high school. However, I've somewhat alleviated my shame over the years with regular doses of 18yr-old scotch.
All star worthy here.
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

distractme
Souse
Souse

Post by distractme »

I got out of grad school and could not distill anything cheaper than I could buy. Grain alcohol (Everclear, Golden Grain) to mix, Gekkikan sake for something inertresting. It is experience and evolution of taste that moves one beyond basic ethanol towards a more complex experience. Enjoy the journey, good luck, and ganbatte.
Which contemptible scoundrel stole the cork to my lunch? -W.C.Fields

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

I went to uni and got me an honours degree. I'm still the drunkard I would always have been - I'll drink bum wine or fine champagne. Top shelf or bottom shelf - I'll drink it and love it.
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions