Black Bush

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Black Bush

Post by whiskeyprick »

Had my first sip of this fine product yesterday. I was very impressed and I'm not talkin' about pussy.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

You took all the fun out of this.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

What the hell is it?
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

"Black Bush Special Irish Whiskey is a rich, dark, 80-proof blend from the world's oldest licensed distillery, "Old Bushmills" distillery in County Antrim, Ireland.
It is comprised almost entirely of single malt whiskey, making it a choice selection of deluxe whiskey aficionados.

Malt whiskey that becomes Black Bush is aged up to eleven years in selection sherry-seasoned oak casks before being blended with a small portion of a special single grain whiskey to enhance the independant, non-conformist character of the malt. The malt used in the mash derives its clean taste from the deliberate absence of peat used in the malted barley drying process.

All of the Irish whiskey distilleries kiln-dry their malt in a heat-fired, not peat-fired, oven. This drying process lets the clean, clear taste of the malt and barley shine through. The combination is then returned to the cask for "marrying." As the whiskeys mellow together, the uniquely rounded bouquet, rich amber hue and distinctive taste of Black Bush is born.
Black Bush has a distintive, full bodied aroma with spicy, malty and nutty sweet sherry notes. It is complex and well flavoured, slightly sweet with clear malt notes that are not masked by smoke. It is a whiskey to be enjoyed straight or on the rocks."

from

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nl ... prodid=314

I second the delishiousness comment, but the Sherry cask aging is why I love Aberlour so I'm pretty biased.

FearNoBeer
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Black Bush

Post by FearNoBeer »

[quote="whiskeyprick"]Had my first sip of this fine product yesterday. I was very impressed and I'm not talkin' about pussy.[/quote]

Black Bushmill´s is good, but the regular Bushmill´s tastes even better, at least to me. A matter of taste, said the dog and licked his balls...
Evil remains Evil...

Whitekiboko
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Whitekiboko »

Blackbush is my traditional birthday present to my brother.... not a bad deal since i usually get several % of the bottle by the end of the nite....
"I am not a ferry boat, I am a very manly sloop. Wherever I go, people stare at me in dumb admiration."
"Yeah? What happens when they speak?"
"Nevermind that..."