Favorite Brandy?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

Cowboy Joe
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Favorite Brandy?

Post by Cowboy Joe »

What's your favorite brandy, or cognac if you prefer? I have yet to settle on a brand, so far I think I like the Paul Masson VSOP best, but I haven't tried much. Is there an Ezra Brooks of brandy out there waiting for me.....

IndyGuy77
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by IndyGuy77 »

I'd like to find a good brandy too. I don't have any idea what to look for.
Current favorite drinks: BOOKERS!! Bombay Sapphire, Makers Mark, Trader Joe's Germanic beers

May a moody baby doom a yam?

slipperyyoke
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by slipperyyoke »

I liek the cheap anbd nasty sturff. Jaxcquis Ginger Brandy. Yes please.

P.S. I'am a sexual innuendo. IN shtis burned out paradise. If ;you turn me on to anything you better aturn me on tonight. O:gh, yeas I your fucking Rocket Quens.
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

Cowboy Joe
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Cowboy Joe »

Well, it ain't cheap but I've discovered I really like Calvados Apple Brandy. Especially with a little bit of benedictine, which one bar near me calls a B&C. Beautiful to drink in brisk winter weather. Makes some good champagne and brandy cocktails, too, but the stuff is so lovely I almost feel bad to do anything but drink it neat and warm.