1792 ridgemont reserve

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

1792 ridgemont reserve

Post by givemesomepils »

I was in the liquor store and this caught my eye. it's the price of TJD, but it tastes a lot like maker's 46 to me. I was already drunk, i remember it was damn good straight, but almost of it was made into whiskey sours (my favorite cocktail for sure). Anyway I'm definitely getting it again. if you've tried it let me know if it was just my dulled taste buds or if its actually as good as i think it was.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: 1792 ridgemont reserve

Post by givemesomepils »

got the shit again and it has a little bit of a bitter taste but all in all i would prefer it to jack anyday (the higher proof helps)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

If i wanted to water down my drink, I'll do it mysefl, no need to have the bottler to do that, right?

Ive been fond of Evan williams for abit now. but Buffaloe trace is...

yeah.

I will chekc out that ridgemont

Souinds like a high school form a spiccoli sort of fellow, and that is fine by the like sof me
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:If i wanted to water down my drink, I'll do it mysefl, no need to have the bottler to do that, right?

Ive been fond of Evan williams for abit now. but Buffaloe trace is...

yeah.

I will chekc out that ridgemont

Souinds like a high school form a spiccoli sort of fellow, and that is fine by the like sof me
exactly 93.7 proof and it goes down just as smooth as all that 80 proof nonsense