Last Summer....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Mglaffas
Booze Head
Booze Head

Last Summer....

Post by Mglaffas »

Well, I got home from holiday in Gran Canaria last week (Granny was payin', so I accepted the offer right away!), and I had an awesome time! I found this great Irish pub where I would be spending the rest of my evenings - one day, I was there as usual. The place was packed, due to some boxing match that was going on at the time - Well, that evening I managed to score a kiss from a fairly hot Irish girl, as well as sing karaoke (my extremely deep, operatic vocal style didn't seem to fit "Summer of 69", but what the hell!) - It was a great evening, I had lotsa' fun - then it got to the time where I was about to head on home - I went the rout I always went, but suddenley after a while I stopped and thought, "Wait a minute....this ain't the right place!" - I spent the next 2,5 hours trying to get home (I only realised after a coupla' hours that I just had to go towards the beach, which would eventually lead me to our bungalow) - When I finally got home, I met granny in the kitchen and she said, "Oh, you already up? You wanna go to the beach?", and I just said, in all my drunken glory, "Nah, I needa' sleep, just got home!" - That was a great night indeed!

Tariel
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Last Summer....

Post by Tariel »

That's it? Thats the whole story?
To sit down with these men and deal with them as a representative of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride one's own dignity and to invite the disaster their treachery will bring upon us - Gen. Ridgeway

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

why didn't you go to the beach?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

Give the guy a break. He was on holliday with his grandmother, so I'm sure this evening was a very exciting distraction. The advantage of being young is that getting drunk is quick and cheap (and granny pays!). And a kiss from a hot Irish girl...

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Getting drunk has never been cheap for me :(. Maybe I'll turn young someday soon.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Bur wrote:Getting drunk has never been cheap for me :(. Maybe I'll turn young someday soon.
can you not make homebrew, or build a still? I couldn't survive anywhere in Scandanavia. I'd love the cold and all the smoked and pickled fish, but I could not live with those booze prices
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mglaffas
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Mglaffas »

Where did you guys get the idea that I'm young? 28 ain't exactly teenage - well then, since you're all so hardcore, I'll post some of my more juicy stories.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

28?!
pup
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

My grandparents have all already died from smoking and eating too much. I chose a healthier habit... old crow.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Mglaffas wrote:Where did you guys get the idea that I'm young? 28 ain't exactly teenage - well then, since you're all so hardcore, I'll post some of my more juicy stories.
Yes, get them hardcore stories coming. Still waiting...