14 Times

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

TheAntiCrike
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

14 Times

Post by TheAntiCrike »

The first time I ever got drunk was on a cheap $15 bottle of 100 proof smirnoff vodka.

My friend got it for me, and we holed ourselves up in my old house for a night of drinking. I was fine, for a while. We took shots, played drinking games, and got so drunk that we could barely stand.

I had been seeing a (much older) man at the time, and we were going through some problems. Being the sentimental/dramatic girl that I am, and of course the hooch always makes it seem like a good idea, I called him up. He was already mad at me, so he refused to answer my call and I got his voicemail. I left him a very drunken, very heated message and needless to say it was the catalyst that ended THAT relationship.

It was the best thing cheap liquor has ever done for me :wink:

Anyway, after leaving said voicemail I was sitting in the floor between the couch and the coffee table, drink in hand, when I suddenly just vomited. It was a seal breaker, too. From that point on, I ended up puking 14 times, waking up the next morning and throwing up twice more.

Did I learn a lesson? Nope. It was the beginning of the best relationship with the best partner I've ever had. (())

I don't go on very many cheap dates anymore, though :lol:

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

excellent, welcome to the fold

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

You, my friend, belong here. Totally. I want to frame you story for all the world to see. As I read it, it just kept getting better and better; and more importantly, it seems so short but with so much action. Not one to mess around, you seem!

Welcome aboard totally, and I drink good bordeauxs and smooth bourbon with the occasional frou frou blender drink.

It's nice to know you.
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

TheAntiCrike
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by TheAntiCrike »

Thank you ;) I believe I might have found home.

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

i need to know who was keeping count.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

TheAntiCrike
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by TheAntiCrike »

Oh we both were lol

It wasn't the sort of vomiting one forgets, I was sore for a week after that.

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

i need to know who was keeping count.
This is why she's a senior member. Not just a drunkard, but also a client.

Learn.................
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/