Ever have one of those nights...

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Black and Blue
Souse
Souse

Ever have one of those nights...

Post by Black and Blue »

when you are blessed with half-full bottles of liquor that have been hiding? After a lovely 5am steak and shake meal, myself and two of my pleasantly pickled friends trek home and find a half a bottle of wild turkey 101 sitting on our table. What a gift! We proceded to do the only logical thing, cannonballing the bottle in about 2 minutes. My painful head says it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I know it was well worth the hangover.

Thu Jones
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Ever have one of those nights...

Post by Thu Jones »

Black and Blue wrote:when you are blessed with half-full bottles of liquor that have been hiding? After a lovely 5am steak and shake meal, myself and two of my pleasantly pickled friends trek home and find a half a bottle of wild turkey 101 sitting on our table. What a gift! We proceded to do the only logical thing, cannonballing the bottle in about 2 minutes. My painful head says it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I know it was well worth the hangover.

Three people, two minutes, half a bottle of WT101. Professionals.

Bew
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Bew »

awesome