Halden

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Halden

Post by Gwynn »

I live in a small town called Sarpsborg,one of the neighbour towns of this town is called Halden,my brother used too live there. One day when me, my brother and a friend, where in Halden, and had been drinking hard for about 13 hours, i FREAKED ( as my brother says ) the friend had gone home, it was just me and my brother walking back to his flatt, THEN! acording too my brother i started calling: I DONT WANT TO BE INFECTED! and i ran off.
The Police found me hours later wandering the streets of backwater Halden, they drove me home to my brother, and two days later they found my leather jacket, that i thought i had lost fotever.

PS: i dont know why i called "I DONT WANT TO BE INFECTED"
I guess we will never know...... :?

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

Am I the only person with this kind of story? please tell me!

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

well, let's see. the closest i can come is i once got drunk enough to storm around the apt. complex next door (a known drug dealing spot) clutching the necks of two great broken jugs of chardonnay screaming "NO MORE DRUG DEALERS! NO MORE DRUG DEALERS!" i waved the bottles around under some noses and went back home and passed out, waking up without my pants or a shirt, which i thought were gone forever, too, but later the shirt turned up on the front lawn and the jeans in the orange tree in the back yard. i felt worried for a few days after in case anybody wanted to come after me. nothing happened, thankfully. htanks for your story! how on earth did you get your jacket back? did you put "if found, return to......"? well, cheers!

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

The cops found my jacket, my brother ( who also is Boozehead )picked it upp for me at the station 8)