I night of drinking gone wrong!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

The Crack Monkey
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

I night of drinking gone wrong!

Post by The Crack Monkey »

Bah! I am so ashamed of myself!

I'd planned on a good pre-Christmas drunk last night. Hit one bar and started feeling good, then moved on to the second one.

Beer wasn't going down too well. Actually, I was not feeling too well. Switched over to Sprite for a few minutes (gasp!), then told the bartender "Hey, hand me that garbage can over there, would ya?"

Sure enough, a few minutes later, I was spewing my guts out. Not necessarily a bad thing at a bar, but it wasn't even alocohol related.

I thought about starting to drink again, but just felt too lousy. Dammit! The 24 hour flu. What have I done to deserve this horrible punishment?
Fine. I'll stop looking at strippers as sex objects as soon as they stop looking at me like dollar signs.

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: I night of drinking gone wrong!

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

CrackMonkey wrote:I thought about starting to drink again, but just felt too lousy. Dammit! The 24 hour flu. What have I done to deserve this horrible punishment?
I might of had something like that last night. I did one shot of Beam and it felt like it wanted to escape!
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

This is where brandy comes in handy.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Bone
Souse
Souse

Post by Bone »

I feel your pain. A few years ago Mardi Gras in St. Louis I started drinking at 7am. By noon I was smashed and getting very friendly with this girl. She wanted it and I wanted it, problem was I was too drunk. I ended up throwing up on the cab ride home, passing out at 7pm, and my friend ended up fucking the chick on the bed next to me.

Sometimes booze gets the best of you.

General E. Fubar
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by General E. Fubar »

Bone wrote:I feel your pain. A few years ago Mardi Gras in St. Louis I started drinking at 7am. By noon I was smashed and getting very friendly with this girl. She wanted it and I wanted it, problem was I was too drunk. I ended up throwing up on the cab ride home, passing out at 7pm, and my friend ended up fucking the chick on the bed next to me.

Now that is a ... sad story, and by saying sad It took a while to figure out how to put it
"I hope you like Guinness, I find it a refreshing substitute to... food."
- O'Neill

If I stop drinking all at once, I'm afraid the cumulative hangover will kill me.
- Archer

lanternchikk
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by lanternchikk »

Strange...everyone on here (including me) feeling sick and fucked up in some way in the last few days, and puking...
Die Götter sind besoffen, der Olymp ist vollgekotzt.

The Crack Monkey
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Ya know, being sick for Christmas sucks.
Fine. I'll stop looking at strippers as sex objects as soon as they stop looking at me like dollar signs.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Bone wrote:I feel your pain. A few years ago Mardi Gras in St. Louis I started drinking at 7am. By noon I was smashed and getting very friendly with this girl. She wanted it and I wanted it, problem was I was too drunk. I ended up throwing up on the cab ride home, passing out at 7pm, and my friend ended up fucking the chick on the bed next to me.

That story is sad. I give it an eight. Now pour me a big bourbon, drink monkey!
like tears in rain

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

However, on the big monkey scale, this means he's clear for New Years.

I am optimistic.
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

The Crack Monkey
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

This just in: The soda crackers the bartender gives you after you throw up are *NOT* meant to be used as glasses! "Greg, are you going to eat those things or just play with them? God dammit! You're worse than my child!"

Who'd have thunk it?

On a happy note, I'm feeling better and am preparing to venture out to the drinkery tonight. Hopefully things will go better this time! O%O