God's booze store...

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

louhan
Booze Head
Booze Head

God's booze store...

Post by louhan »

Well I have to tell a not so interesting to story to make this funny event make sense, but I'll try to keep it brief. My friend and I were in from college for thanksgiving. So not having seen eachother in a long time we of course had to drink it up to bring back thoughs of the good ol days of highschool. So, he takes me to a friend of his that I knew distantly but had never spoken to before. We play some ping pong then some beer pong. So after two losing games of beer pong (and one winning one in which I went back to finish just to be a good sport :D) and a fifth of cheap vodka a get a call from another good budy. So he comes over to pick me up. As I loaded my beer into his truck he aparently lifted a handle of JB out of my orignial host's car. So, after he had drank the 6 pack he had laying in his car he pulls out the handle and brags about his sneakiness (wow that has to be spelled wrong) and guile that led to his capture of the whiskey. I being overly rash, begin to condem the act and we get into a squable after it started to escalate he drove by the neighborhood where he had picked me up and promptly kick my @$$ out. So I find myself in a neighborhood I'm not framiliar with trying to find a house I can hardly remember. After what seems in retrospect to be 30 mins or so of wondering around with spilt whiskey (from the squable) all over my pants trying to find a house I decided to walk home. So I sit the bottle of whiskey down next to a row of trees that made a pretty good landmark as so I could retrieve it in the morning. Well I make the 5 mile walk in a tshirt in 30 degree (ferienheit) and pass out in my bed. I awake the next day and call my friend so we can reclaim his bottle I had fought so diligently for. We find the trees a subdivision over from the house I was looking for and we pull up. I get out of the car and walk over to the trees after some looking I determined which tree it had been but I saw no bottle. I look down and find a 20 dollar bill instead laying exactly where I had left the handle. Apparently some chap had found the bottle and left me a 20 for it being that the booze stores don't open on sunday or at least thats my theory on it. I hope the lad had a good time at church!

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: God's booze store...

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

louhan wrote:I look down and find a 20 dollar bill instead laying exactly where I had left the handle. Apparently some chap had found the bottle and left me a 20 for it being that the booze stores don't open on sunday or at least thats my theory on it. I hope the lad had a good time at church!
Drunkards are honest people, we can't help it.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

Your story was losing me all the way until the last part where someone left a $20 bill for the stolen bottle under the third tree. Overall I rank this a very good drunk story based on the ending.

louhan
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by louhan »

Jukebox Johnson wrote:Your story was losing me all the way until the last part where someone left a $20 bill for the stolen bottle under the third tree. Overall I rank this a very good drunk story based on the ending.
Thanks You flatter me...Hey did I even mention it was under the third tree...... :wink: lol

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

this has truly warmed my heart this morning, along with the bourbon and coffee. yes, how honest of this person! i am all teary eyed now, and pround to have such comrades in drink. nice story!

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

jesus man, thats one hell of a stroke of luck, although I think Id have preferred the whisky rather than $20 and no place to buy booze with it

golfhack
Tippler
Tippler

Post by golfhack »

Someone actually left a $20? I would have claimed it for Spain---left a little flag---and celebrated my good fortune. Nice story though. Glad you survived the walk.

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

WOW! :shock: I almost cant belive that honest people like that really exist.