When I woke up the morning after the party.....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

WillyBlues
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

When I woke up the morning after the party.....

Post by WillyBlues »

When I was an undergrad my roomates and I rented a place in the bronx for the summer that had almost no ventilation or AC, it would get up to 120 in the place on hot summer nights. Near the end of a heat wave we threw a party for the french exchange students that were leaving, I passed out in my roomates bed that night. When I woke up I went to stratch my face and to my horror my skin started peeling off. I ran to the bathroom and found a curious sight, apparently my roomate, who was one of the most filthiest guys I ever met, had left a block of chedder in his bed (who the hell knows why) and during the night it had stuck and partially melted on my face.

I eventually had to shave it off.

Saltandgin
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Saltandgin »

If you had a slice of toast left in your butt-cheeks you could of made breakfast. :lol:
--ED: You know what we should do tomorrow? Keep drinkin’. We’ll have a Bloody Mary first thing, have a bite at the King’s Head, a couple at the Little Princess, we’ll stagger back here--Bang! We’re back at the bar for shots. How’s that for a slice of fried gold?

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Saltandgin wrote:If you had a slice of toast left in your butt-cheeks you could of made breakfast. :lol:
Is it Guy Fawkes Day already?