Got righteously perforated last night

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

liquor&poker
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Got righteously perforated last night

Post by liquor&poker »

I drank like a half a fifth of WT101 and it kinda just hit me all at once.

I remember having a grilled cheese sandwich that was REALLY good and watching Aqua Teens. I woke up a little later and I guess my wife turned off the TV and she was in bed.

I went to the bathroom and somehow managed to lock myself in. The door was jammed but the knob wouldn't turn. I briefly entertain the notion that I have to ram it to get it open but then suddenly realize that the door opens IN not OUT.

This morning the bookcase in our bedroom was open and my Complete Short Stories of Mark Twain was pulled out, but still standing on its edge, like I opened the bookcase, started pulling out the book and then realized either a. that it was dark so I couldn't read or b. that I probably couldn't read no matter how light it was.

The good news is I woke up before my hangover did. Starting to feel it a little bit now but I'll be ok.

Gooooon
Souse
Souse

Post by Gooooon »

well, a good quiet one at home turned out to a little drunken adventure, its always fun to have something hit you all at once, i drank a whole lot of woodstock one party and it didnt hit me til about 20 minutes after i drank it all, i wasw pretrty gone that night.

Shot Time
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Got righteously perforated last night

Post by Shot Time »

liquor&poker wrote:I drank like a half a fifth of WT101 and it kinda just hit me all at once.

I remember having a grilled cheese sandwich
Man I think I made about 5 or 6 grilled cheese sandwiches last night for me and the boys. I was like a grilled cheese generator.
Use to be cool