I felt the need to share.

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Blindascension
Booze Head
Booze Head

I felt the need to share.

Post by Blindascension »

I think i've only posted here once or twice but anyways I have my story from the other night to tell. I was down drinking over at the Outback steakhouse cause happy hour is two for one and i used to work there so my drinks are made proper i hadn't bothered eating that day and found out the next day that i had made a fool of myself that night. basically i ended up drinking way more than i should have in public and slapped one of my good friends ass as i walked by (she usually does the same) i guess some customers saw and complained to the management so Derek who i worked for last year had to give me a talk and whatnot basically i cant bring myself to go back after acting pretty ridiculous all day there spent a good six hours drinking, apperently my friend had to drive me home and his girlfriend had to offer to show me her chest to get me to wake up and move so he could drive (which she didnt) i dont remember any of this what so ever.

don't panic
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by don't panic »

well if it means anything, I'm proud of you
I'm not drunk I just have a speech impediment...and a stomach virus...and a inner ear infection - Brian Griffin

it gives me a good feeling, like when you get drunk and fall asleep in the snow - Moe

Aarkwilde
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aarkwilde »

Asses are made to be slapped. You did the right thing.
SIGbooze - Since 1967

Blindascension
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Blindascension »

finally some words of encouragement instead of shame