What happened last night (picture)

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Phirefighter
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

What happened last night (picture)

Post by Phirefighter »

Boozing it up at House of Brews in Las Vegas. Cheap drinks, good people, and etc. (i'm in the blue t shirt)

"Ten thousand dollars! With that kind of money we could be millionaires!" -- Homer Simpson
HappyDrunk wrote: I could only be more scary drunk and in a moving object!

http://www.myspace.com/rockd

DrinxySphinx
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Noticed no one posted anthing, made me think of something...

Post by DrinxySphinx »

Yeah, so... um... There is this dude named Terry who lives in my town, that I seriously believe to be like an "Iron MAN!" My ex- (at the time my boyfriend) had somehow convinced me to go party at Terry's house (Terry has since been a long-time friend, since I was 17yr my first time at his house). Evianly, I thought I am going to drink this guy under the table (at the time Terry had not been sick, from drinking booze, for years!). So, after 4 double shots of "Jose" and 3 Corona's, then the magical 3 huge smokin' thingy's going around the "round table (thought that was sooo funny at the time, made me think of Camelot for some reason; making it hilarious that I was smokin' Camel lights... yeha, pretty silly)" someone had to bring Terry the bucket (who had been drinking before me, but had tried to keep up with my drinks while I "had downed them faster than humanly possible-quote of Terry afterward." So, I was enjoying the victory with another shot (double at that), five minutes later (serisouly, like 5m) I was out in the back yard... Somehow, I had puked a perfect circle! Then, Brandy & Brandi + the other chick I cannot remember where giving me a bath and they were all like awwww she is so cute (I was apologizing constantly, and laughing in between)... But, uh I was wearing a blue shirt too before the whole "bath thingy"... Well, to wrap up this memorable memory tingy... Yeah, I woke up and asked Matt what happened last night??? We laughed all day, the following, 'cuz I was still pulling leaves out of my hair (even after the bath thing)! :oops:
"The Sailor took me to the Island and on the way back I got seasick."

fishy
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by fishy »

Umm, like, what?
"The Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are law enforcement officers."