my first night in the town of tally

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

brown shugah
Tippler
Tippler

my first night in the town of tally

Post by brown shugah »

I know I'm kind of new around here but I me and some buddies talked about this story tonight and I felt it had to be shared, or at least what I recall.

A year and a half ago some of my best friends show up at my house telling me I had to go to tallahassee with them to see a football game. I constantly refused but after 30 seconds of coercion and a handle of beam waving in my face i agree that work can wait til sunday night, I agree to tag along. We just happen to stop at a liquor store before the trip to buy some above-age grade alcohol to pacify us on the trip. During the 2.5 hour trip to Tally, me and my friends drink a handle of beam and the driver tells us we can't drnk anymore until the football game.

Our friends that happened to be trailing us got a flat, so we pull off at the next exit and start to recuperate behind a Shoney's. Out of nowhere, a ghettofied, windowed-tinted caddy pulls up and cracks a window. We see a hand pop out that happens to be holding some kind of firework. We hear the screech and smell the burn of a freshly lit firework explode and burn one of our shirts. We all run out into the middle of a randodm field in N. florida while sreaming our heads off.

A few hours later, we all end up at the same house party. I am already horrible with girls so I start talking to one of the most attractive ones there, of course.
This is where my recollection gets hazy, but apparently I managed to scare off a girl while all my friends thought I was o.k. to sleep at the house. I woke up the next morning in some apartment with everyone giving me a different story of how i got there.

This was my first experience of getting drunk in a foreign land (even though that land was 2 hours away).
40 oz. to freedom, 1.5 L to enlightenment

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Behavior such as this is encouraged.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I had similar night in San Diego once. Welcome aboard.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Palmwine Drunkard
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Palmwine Drunkard »

Strange nights in foreign lands make good sense to this Drunkard!
May your travels take you further.
Cheers!
"Nature is beautiful at its most violent and chaotic. Embrace the wildness, in the storm and in yourself. And meditate heavily with aid of Johnny Walker. You've got it right. Let it all keep turning."
(Raoul Duke)