Y’know, I don’t believe I have actually posted here before …

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

poprock
Tippler
Tippler

Y’know, I don’t believe I have actually posted here before …

Post by poprock »

… but I feel the need to confess my sins.

I drank tonight. Hell, I drink most nights. I philandered. Again, most nights. I feel that I crossed a sacred boundary tonight though. I abused the hospitality of a regular drinking den. It was a quiet night in one of my locals … and whilst I enjoyed the company of a lady, the bar staff headed outside, trustingly, to enjoy coffees on the terrace. I did not steal free drinks. I respected the bar staff too much. Once the place got busier though, the lady mentioned earlier headed for the bathroom. I followed. We did things which we should not. During which time the other bar patrons all left. The staff hung around waiting for us to emerge—gentlemen (and women) one and all.

I did not leave a tip.

I will burn in hell—or at the very least not drink comfortably in there again.
-- I just know that something ordinary's gonna happen --

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

You snuck booze in her purse and drank it in the bathroom last september? Fie on you.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

Why didn't you leave a tip? I thought it was nice of them not to disturb you . . . I'd go back, thank them for their courtesy of the other night, order a drink, and tip very generously.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

vat69
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by vat69 »

in AUSTRALIA, you dont have to tip anywhere. and i ride a kangaroo to crocodile hunting school every day.

one of those remarks are true.