Margarita Friday yes every Friday!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

xxx

Margarita Friday yes every Friday!

Post by xxx »

Me and the guy only have a few. Owner is in big smile mode as the place is rockin and that means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Owner and one of the best Bartendresses compete yet again on who makes the best Top Shelf Margarita. Owner makes guys with Patron and I stay loyal to my 1800. Both excelent. Surprised my guy friend wants to stop at the Tumbleweed. He likes to go there incognito as he is a well known artist that says he is but isn't. Well known more than he admits but he is good.

So Sexy Neal serves us. And he isn't called sexy for nothing. This man across the bar keeps staring at me and never a smile when I notice. The minute guy friend goes to mans room he comes up to me. Says " I don't want to be rude but I have been to 17 countrys and you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Gives no number and doesn't ask for one. I say" Who are you and before I new it he disapeared out the back door." Point is he wasn't picking me up and I will say I was very flattered how he handled it.

Of course guy friend says you do realize you where in a dive. And yes I was but, it is a small community and after all. I say didn't you show up there well known artist? *snickers* There was more but to much for me to bother with here. I need to go get Vodka.

Us women need that on occasion.
:wink:

So fuck you if you don't understand me I feel beautiful today.

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

maybe we can have Margaritas? there maybe cute girs in your regular bar? :wink:
Can't keep a good Bunnie down!

xxx

Post by xxx »

Margarita Friday is a must if you make it here. And yes you can find cute girls here. If one doesn't show at the Doo we'll hit the Tumbleweed for you. I know last night a lot of cleavage from the young uns was going on for karioki night. Those little halters they wear. Course we will be doing the front range so who knows what you find. My duty is to just make sure your safe when I drive. After Taxi's and friend's drive then, you are responsible for your liver.

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

hehe, i will probably be so shy that i'll just look into my drink and cling to you anyway :wink:
Can't keep a good Bunnie down!

xxx

Post by xxx »

I will not allow that. Your to cute you should take the cutist young thing to my house. But lets see if we can get her to buy us a few drinks first then she is in. :wink:

xxx

Post by xxx »

Cling all you want. I am not what most think and those that think they think don't know me anyway. And you will luv my Sis when you meat her she is so cool.