I Finally Got a Drink!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Drinkin' Jack
Souse
Souse

Post by Drinkin' Jack »

I once had someone serve me that Green Apple crap in Zima and insist it was really a great combination. Give me vodka and lemonade any day, baby...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..."

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Quit chasing people off the board, dammit half the people who are slagging this poor lass off havent been here long themselves, so they drank a shitty drink and thought it was nice, if theres alcohol in it then its booze

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

i remember my first taste of booze when i was a little boy. the story told is certainly plausible but i agree with nic. after reading it and the subsequent posts i was waiting to see who would call this story out. but i don't really care too much if it was fake or not. it fondly reminds me of the time i was on the way home from church and stopped off behind the barn just off the dirt road by the rr tracks (see how implausible this sounds? but true!) and found there two full bottles of wine, ruddy duck or something, andk something clear also sparkling. i mixed them together in a soda pop can and drank away. how old was i? 12 or 13 maybe. i loved it. but i didn't seriously start to hit it until 7 or 8 years later.