All Hail the King!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

could have gone worse...
Last edited by Uncle Sal on Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

Thee Totaller
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Thee Totaller »

Rowdydrunk79 wrote:(God bless you, Hugh!)
amen to that brother. I don't necessarily agree with the 86ing, but hell it ain't my board so I don't get a vote anyway, and that's fine (though I do like the "Bounced" avatar). But lord was that funny to see CornHoleDaddy flapping around like a large mouth bass (apt simile) on the line. Talk about Sunday morning coming down, that whole episode sent me Friday afternoon going up. Spent all happy hour and beyond laughing, and that, my friends, is good for the soul. Haven't busted a gut like that since Lemmy used "though" three times in a post.
AHLL BE BOCK

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Thee Totaller wrote:
amen to that brother. I don't necessarily agree with the 86ing, but hell it ain't my board so I don't get a vote anyway, and that's fine (though I do like the "Bounced" avatar). But lord was that funny to see CornHoleDaddy flapping around like a large mouth bass (apt simile) on the line. Talk about Sunday morning coming down, that whole episode sent me Friday afternoon going up. Spent all happy hour and beyond laughing, and that, my friends, is good for the soul. Haven't busted a gut like that since Lemmy used "though" three times in a post.
I totally agree with you.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

massivedrunk wrote:
Thee Totaller wrote:
I totally agree with you.
Anybody save those pics of his majesty?
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Rowdydrunk79 wrote:Anybody save those pics of his majesty?
I doubt anyone who has them still posts.

"Those were the days!"
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

massivedrunk wrote:"Those were the days!"
Indeed.
Rowdydrunk79 wrote:....but I think it was KHD just brought it out in us. Anyway he's gone now and thinks can go back to the normal, crazy, fun way it's always been
*sigh*
Combat Rock, Hugh Janblack, Uncle Sal, DrunkEatFish, Stoilgirl, Omar - y'all are missed.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

Rowdydrunk79 wrote:
Indeed.
Rowdydrunk79 wrote:....but I think it was KHD just brought it out in us. Anyway he's gone now and thinks can go back to the normal, crazy, fun way it's always been
*sigh*
Combat Rock, Hugh Janblack, Uncle Sal, DrunkEatFish, Stoilgirl, Omar - y'all are missed.
okay, I always thought Atavist was the best username ever, until I read this one. DrunkEatFish beats all, and I'm not sure why I love it so much, but I do!
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

happydrunk wrote:
Rowdydrunk79 wrote:
Indeed.
*sigh*
okay, I always thought Atavist was the best username ever, until I read this one. DrunkEatFish beats all, and I'm not sure why I love it so much, but I do!
I miss Atavist.

I'll miss you, pallie.