THIS THIS HAPPEN TO US ALL?

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch

THIS THIS HAPPEN TO US ALL?

Post by bella »

I have a habit of waking up after a night of self-destruction and finding my phone off the hook on my bed and I have no recollection of who the hell I was talking to.
me loves the voddie

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

If I drink alone, I often take teh phone of the hook so no one buggs me. Think that could be the answer?
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I once dialled a famous writer whom I much admired. He called back the next day. I panicked, and said I wasn't me.
like tears in rain

bella

Post by bella »

Savage Swiller wrote:I once dialled a famous writer whom I much admired. He called back the next day. I panicked, and said I wasn't me.
Thats funny..

I once called my supervisor when i worked at a telemarking joint.. I had the biggest crush on him. So i got drunk and called. He knew who it was right off the bat. He said.."Kelly is this you, I know it is I hear your voice on the phone all day long".. I said that i had dialed the wrong number.. I quit that job 1 week later.
me loves the voddie

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Drunken phone calls, drunken e'mails, drunken text messages and now drunken postings to add to the list :roll:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Drunken emails, oh god. I'm not sure (afraid to find out) but I may have sent a rude email to MDM itsownself. I was talking to someone who contacted me thru here, and he annoyed me, and I sent a rude email, but when I saw it on my list, it appeared to have been sent here. I don't know--i'm hopelessly e-literate
like tears in rain

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

I once sent 30 totally incoherent, rambling e'mails in one session. The next day i couldn't even decipher them :oops:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:I once sent 30 totally incoherent, rambling e'mails in one session. The next day i couldn't even decipher them :oops:
all the better to keep your ass outta trouble
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

I fall asleep on the boy all the time on the phone when I'm loaded. I wake up in the middle of the night cuddling my cell phone like a goddamned teddy bear. The worst is waking up with a feeling of dread, unsure if we fought the night before. How do you ask someone, "Hey, were we fighting last night? Oh, you yelled at me for three hours? Well...did I miss anything important?"
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

Armed&Angry
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Armed&Angry »

My roomate had it pretty bad. He got hammered (on American swill beer) and passed out. While he was out, his frat brothers called every girl in his phone book, and cordially invited them to engage in oral sex. He woke up the next day to about half a dozen slaps and three times that many dirty looks.

Heh heh. Stupid frat boy.
Alcohol makes you honest. The undrunk man's thought is a drunk man's words. Being a drunk man at the moment, I can say this with the pure freedom and clarity of absolute truth: You have an amazing rack. It's changed my life.

- Armed&Angry

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Armed&Angry wrote:My roomate had it pretty bad. He got hammered (on American swill beer) and passed out. While he was out, his frat brothers called every girl in his phone book, and cordially invited them to engage in oral sex. He woke up the next day to about half a dozen slaps and three times that many dirty looks.

Heh heh. Stupid frat boy.
That's pretty low!

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

thast arihgty yo are cool im ny book
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Generic Jug wrote:I fall asleep on the boy all the time on the phone when I'm loaded. I wake up in the middle of the night cuddling my cell phone like a goddamned teddy bear. The worst is waking up with a feeling of dread, unsure if we fought the night before. How do you ask someone, "Hey, were we fighting last night? Oh, you yelled at me for three hours? Well...did I miss anything important?"
Just ask, if he doesnt respect you for your honesty, fuck hi, its his fauly you aent going out nemore
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

I got on a chat channel thing one night plowed, and the next day I was banned from most of the channels.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Jimmy&Guinney wrote:I got on a chat channel thing one night plowed, and the next day I was banned from most of the channels.
Now that's a night worthy of remembrance.

I think we should call that the "KHD Experience"
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.