Holy crap, hot 23 year old and 13 hours drinking

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Holy crap, hot 23 year old and 13 hours drinking

Post by Resident Asshole »

We started at 1pm for our billiards banquet. Only ate 2 pieces of pizza all day. Beam, vodka, tequila, Purple Rains, more Beam, beer, et cetera. I don't remember after that.

She was on my billiards team. She has moved away and just came back for the banquet. She is extremely hot and ample. After dropping one of my Purple Rains on the floor, we caught a ride home and I asked her for permission, which she denied.

My main drinking buddy said he has never seen me so boozed. I agree. I rolled my ankle on one leg and re-injured my torn miniscus on the other.

Boo hoo, I didn't get laid, even though she stayed at my place. Cheerio.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Borracho
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Something to shoot for...

Post by Borracho »

I'll be 43 in less than a month.. my girlfriend is 29...

Yesterday was just another day, like most of the days in the last 6 months of my life.

I woke up hungover as hell. I had a full flat imperial pint of Fullers ESB in front of me when I lifted up my head at 2:30AM in the morning with MDM on my computer screen while inhailing a terrific red colored Karastan carpet.

I thought about killing the big brewski to quench my raging thirst, but I had to be at work by 9:30, so I staggered up to my bedroom with a glass of water instead...

Because I have the enormous benefit of teaching at a college, I decided to summarily cancel my office hours when my alarm clock went off at 8:00 made a point of being about 30 minutes late, so I was just in time to print off a few quizzes and stagger to class. I did wake up at 6:50 when my son demanded to view Dora the Explorer, though I manage to avoid general reverlry until about 8:15.

Eventually, I drank enough coffee to shower and drop my son off with my former mother-in-law who I will not mention in order to avoid incriminating myself for a future homicide I dream of committing, but that's a long and unneccesary story... I was still a little bleary..

Still I managed to get through the day, to do a little shopping, to drink 3 pints, and then to welcome my girlfriend over. I drank 3 more before we finally called it a day, and we Didn't Say Know...

So anyway, its quite normal to under achieve in college, but don't settle for that. Its possible to drink a LOT more, and also be MORE of a hound dog...
Never get married. It's cheaper to buy a house every ten years and give it to some woman you hate...

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

I hope that when I am 43, I also have a 29 year old. I am currently 28, dating a 22 year old.

Crap. I just realized that I have 3 days off, starting in half an hour! Do you know how much drinking I can achieve!!!

Anyone in the Michigan area (as long as you are female and hot), come to my party Sunday. Kegerator and swimming pool = fun!!!
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Achbar
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Re: Something to shoot for...

Post by Achbar »

Borracho wrote:I'll be 43 in less than a month.. my girlfriend is 29...

Yesterday was just another day, like most of the days in the last 6 months of my life.

I woke up eating ass and hungover as hell. I had a full flat imperial pint of Fullers ESB that my mom was lovingly holding for me. when I lifted up my head at 2:30AM in the morning with my Mom's erotic image on my computer screen while inhailing a terrific red colored Karastan carpet.

I thought about killing myself but for the big brewski to quench my raging thirst, but I had to be at work by 9:30, so I staggered up to my bedroom with a glass of water and saved my job at my beloved "Abbot Grabs It! " Sewage disposal system.

Because I have the enormous benefit of cleaning shitters as a custodian at a college, I decided to summarily cancel my office hours when my alarm clock went off at 8:00 made a point of being about 30 minutes late, so I was just in time to print off a few quizzes and stagger to class. I did wake up at 6:50 when my son demanded to view Dora the Explorer, though I manage to avoid general reverlry until about 8:15. I finished the day by reviewing "Boys that Adhere to the Orders of Child Molesters!"

Eventually, I drank enough coffee to shower and drop a load thinking of my son with my former mother-in-law who I will not mention in order to avoid cumming in my pants ,incriminating myself for a future homicide and be found out of the dream I am thinking of committing, but that's a long and unneccesary story... I am still a horny beast!

Still I managed to get through the day, to do a little shopping, to drink 3 pints, spank my monkey into obliteration, and then to welcome my girlfriend over. I drank 3 more before we finally called it a day, and we Didn't Say Know...

So anyway, its quite normal to under achieve in college, but don't settle for that. Its possible to drink a LOT more, and also be MORE of a hound dog...
Don't kill yourself this holiday season! Just get drunk and bitter, and feel sorry for yourself!!!