Getin realy hammerd mixing to many kinds of booz

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Malek
Tippler
Tippler

Getin realy hammerd mixing to many kinds of booz

Post by Malek »

Okey, i just bumped ino this site and hopefully this telling of a story won´t sux.

A coupple a weeks age me and 3 other buddies were at a friends house drinkin. The lager consisted of 3 cases (36 liters) of beer, 1 liter of vodka, 1 bottle of tequla and a bottle of sambuca...

Having cooked and eaten a fabulous meal of grilled svine, with the consumpion of 2 cases in somewhat 1 -1/2 hours, my buddies and i got kinda bored and invited some ppl over.

Luckly for us they bought some other booz with them (not remberibg what that was though), and pretty fast there was a decent party going on.

Well we ran out of beers, and started drinking the stronger tipes, at fyrst starting to just slam sambuca and tequla with sipping on some vodka and coke on the side. But then the unspeakable happens, no more coke....

One of the guys, not liking vodka all dry and stuff, decides to mix all 3 kinds 2gether, gets himself a tall shot glass, and mixes 1/2 sambuca, 1/4 tequla, 1/4 vodka.... and slamms it down. Supprisingly he finds it good and dares us to drink some with him.... After 3 shots i cant remember anything else, but the day after i am told that i walked in on one of my friends having sex with his GF and went to sleep next to them, only to get up in 10 minutes or so to go to the bathroom where another of my friends tells me saw me passed out, sitting with the toilet betwen my legs and head halfway in the bowl having made a puke fit for kings, later on moving into the bathtub to sleep...

I would have called them liars, but when i woke up i had the worst hangower i had ever had and my legs smelled of shampoo...

The morale of tis tale being Tequila of Satan Incarnate
If the world wounld be fair, Booz were not taxed, women were not picky and id have more cash!

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

Welcome! While there are senior members to welcome you, I have to say hello first to someone who mixed booze, because I like to drink red wine and bourbon. It reaks havoc on my system. I either have to drink red wine or bourbon and ginger ale.

Yet, here I am tonight, drinking both.

Welcome aboard. I guess I'll tell you what Palinka so graciously said to me a year ago this September.

Post Drunk.

Post Often.

Post Drunk Often.

Try to find your mix. We'll be here when you do!

(EDIT I'm going to regret this in the morning, the mixing myself)
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Good story. Next time maybe look in the freezer for that can of concentrate juice that has been sitting in there for the past 3.7 years. It makes vodka go down much easier... 8)
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

WildDamnTurkey
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by WildDamnTurkey »

Welcome to our first member in Iceland!
Ya hehta WildDamnedTurkey, although right now it's FallenDamnedAngel.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Welcome aboard. Tradition states new guy buys so I'll have a Beam/Coke no ice and easy on the coke. Make yourself at home.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

mountainmanMao
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by mountainmanMao »

Tequila, vodka, sand Sambuca.... Never tried it, probably never will. Anyways, welcome and may here you find some more palatable recipes.

I will have a pint of mead in the skull of my enemies.
Three cups open the grand door to bliss;
Take a jugful, the universe is yours.
Such is the rapture of the wine,
That the undrunk shall never inherit.
-Li Po

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

now i am curious and want to try that drink. i think i will swap quantities of voddie and sambuca tho...

welcome aboard!!
mine's a pint

Lifer
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Lifer »

Think of a name for that abomination and you may be on to something.
Also

welcome aboard chap

i'll have a wild turkey, stright up with a Keith's back if you dont mind
Bundy wrote:"I say Rooster old bean! sally forth with another pair of pink gins for these jolly lovely gels and we'll see if they arent up for a spot of rumpy pumpy before we have to dash off and give Jerry another sound thrashing, what? Tally ho!"

Malek
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Malek »

Well the Name it was given was in fact Final Fantasy :twisted:
If the world wounld be fair, Booz were not taxed, women were not picky and id have more cash!

Shonus Andronicus
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shonus Andronicus »

Welcome aboard, fellow tippler. I'll have...well, I believe I'll have a double of whiskey with a red wine chaser. And I'll chase the red wine with a pint of Guinness, which I will inevitably be forced to chase with another double of whiskey. Better make it Jim.
An ambulance can only go so fast.

-Neil Young