Hello all....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Bob Dylan's Moustache
Souse
Souse

Hello all....

Post by Bob Dylan's Moustache »

Hello fine people of the glorious bottle. I will try not to throw up on your nice shoes.

Last night I had a tipsy tango with 2 bottle of Yellow Tail Shiraz, two shots of Jagermeister, 4 shots of Jim Beam (my drink of choice), and much greenery. I ended up in a black fedora, a muliticolored scarf that I believed to possess magical powers, my girlfirend's bellbottoms, and a bare chest with a large picture of a preguin with breasts drawn on it. It all seemed to mean something, but I can't figure what exactly. Never reached blackout island, but I hope to tonight with the rest of the Jim Beam, a liter of vodka, and very lonely looking beer.

Yes'sir. I'll probably have a good story tommorow. I've been enjoying all of yours immensly...

- The 'Stache
Tipped to the Ritz.

tuonela
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by tuonela »

And no pictures?

Bob Dylan's Moustache
Souse
Souse

No camera was to be had, but I'm pretty sure my rendering of the penguin was accurate and faithfull to his powerfull alure....
Tipped to the Ritz.

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Hello all....

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

Bob Dylan's Moustache wrote:Hello fine people of the glorious bottle. I will try not to throw up on your nice shoes.

Last night I had a tipsy tango with 2 bottle of Yellow Tail Shiraz, two shots of Jagermeister, 4 shots of Jim Beam (my drink of choice), and much greenery. I ended up in a black fedora, a muliticolored scarf that I believed to possess magical powers, my girlfirend's bellbottoms, and a bare chest with a large picture of a preguin with breasts drawn on it. It all seemed to mean something, but I can't figure what exactly. Never reached blackout island, but I hope to tonight with the rest of the Jim Beam, a liter of vodka, and very lonely looking beer.

Yes'sir. I'll probably have a good story tommorow. I've been enjoying all of yours immensly...

- The 'Stache
I blacked out on Saturday, but had no idea I was dancing with Bob Dylan's Moustache!! Thanks for filling in about 5 minutes of my blacked out time!!
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

Bob Dylan's Moustache
Souse
Souse

Re: Hello all....

Tipsy McStagger wrote:
Bob Dylan's Moustache wrote:Hello fine people of the glorious bottle. I will try not to throw up on your nice shoes.

- The 'Stache
I blacked out on Saturday, but had no idea I was dancing with Bob Dylan's Moustache!! Thanks for filling in about 5 minutes of my blacked out time!!
It was more like 10 minutes...
Tipped to the Ritz.