My girlfriend's best friend and Bourbon. This is not good!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

My girlfriend's best friend and Bourbon. This is not good!

Post by Resident Asshole »

So Saturday night I go out and see a few of my buds at the local. I started early, approximately 6 o' clock. I have a shot and a drink bought for me. Tequila shots always have quite an effect on me.

Later on, most of my buds had left. My girl was at work, and I was sitting alone just chilling listening to the band, just the way I like it.

In walks my girl's best friend. They haven't been speaking much at all since she and I got together. I think this is mainly because she wants to keep me all to herself and away from any other women. This results in pissing me off and making me want to flirt just to spite her. Not a good situation either way, which is why I'll be breaking up soon. Speaking of which, should I go to her parents for Christmas and do all that crap, or just break up now?

Back to story, the best friend is hot, and plus I have no one else to talk to, she buys me drink, introduces me to the friend, who is a 45 yr. old guy (she and I are in our 20s). He is really cool, so we all barhop and they end up coming over to my house, we drink some more, then pass out, wake up about 11am the next day and go barhopping again. Over Bloody Marys he tells us that we should get married after I break up with my girlfriend. We both agree to this. Just after this he makes a phone call to the ex-wife who won't let him see his kids because he is drunk. She also throws in the fact that his brother is dying of cancer, and has been given 6 months. He starts to cry, and we try to cheer him up. She asks him to give her away at the wedding. That puts a smile on his face, which puts a smile on both of ours. End of story.

Last edited by Resident Asshole on Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Break up before the holidays and save yourself some cash.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

Funny that you should mention that:

viewtopic.php?t=34438#img_7746