naked partying

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Seb
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

naked partying

Post by Seb »

so i went to this party having being led to believe was going to be wall to wall drinking women and falling over. it wasnt so i got there at 7.30 and starting making up shots for people and handing them out while downing 2 glasses of punch that no one else would touch. some guy said to me "dont you think you might be annoying people giving them all these shots and trying to get them drunk" to which i replied "this isnt a womens institute meet ing this is a party whats your problem". so i made more shots for people then got bored and just wondered around the party looking 4 any good drinking buddys whilel knocking them back pretty fast. there was no one up for it damn it all. after this i only remeber a few things but i was filled in by people who where there. i remeber standing naked in the kitchen with some guy saying to me " you can have any drinks until you put some clothes on" something every drunkard should hear at least once. then i woke up fulling clothes apart from my boxers on a pile of coats in the hallway.
the things that people told me i did but dont remeber include about half an hour to an hour of me walking around naked high fiveing people refering to my self as the big dog. putting my hoodie on as a pair of trousers so the they would stop trying to stop me drinking and for some reason i went outside and put my boxershorts on the hood of some ones car.
needless to say i had an awsome time. shame every one else wasnt up for a real party.

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Souinds lie it would've been a good bas aside from those dastardly people not wishing to drink......how the hell is it a party if no one else is drunk

well done man, you kept the spirit of drunkedness alive

Seb
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Seb »

i tryed my best and i think i kept the side up. imagine how good it would have been if every one else there was drunk and partying as hard as i did. to me thats the dram party. all hale the drunk

Seb
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Seb »

ive just decovered that a picture of me naked is now a screen saver on every computer of one of the biggest companys it town. so about 20% of my punters have seen me naked and people i have never really talked to and who i didnt know knew any one there now call me tfl (the fucking legend) which is all to do with another serously drunken break dancing evening i think i posted on here. quite funny started of as drunken talk and kinda is true now on a very small scale. lucky i dont get embrased easly.

Judge

Post by Judge »

I was at a party in 1984 with lots of doctors, nurses, etc. Hot tub was on and we were told no clothes in the hot tub. The guy who owned the house went out to start his Norton motorcycle so he naturally put on his gloves. Nothing else just the gloves. Failing to start the machine by trying to kick start it.....I don't even want to think about the injury that might have occured....he went into the house to take a leak. He came back into the living room (full of clothed people...some of the more elderly physicians and their wives) holding the broken oak toilet seat in his gloved hand demanding to know who's fat ass broke it.

Naked, yep that was funny.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Seb
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Seb »

naked is just funny i think. as far as i can fathom the only reason i gogt naked was cos i thought it was funny and im sure thats true in most cass of drunken nakedness. on the outside nked and drunk on the inside laughing your arse off and drunk