A trip to Wawa

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Jukebox Johnson wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:
Jukebox Johnson wrote:I do not know this WAWA of which you speak. Is it more like a Piggly Wiggly or a Starvin' Marvin?
From what the Old Man has explained to me, probably a Piggly Wiggly. Its a convenience store, most usually open 24-7, that makes glorious hoagies.
You know nothing of either Piggly Wiggly or Starvin' Marvin. Thanks for your input, but I do do hope to visit a WAWA someday. I would be drunk, not driving, and willing to spend some money. I and a my bevy of bikini clad Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders will buy all the 40's and Beef Jerky in the store. We (I) would tip heavily and screech out out the parking lot. laughing and mocking the NFL and MADD establishment.

I t will be great. I'll post pix . . .
You can't buy 40s at Wawa's in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.

Or 7-11's.

Or gas stations.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Leftboston
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

We used to get hoagies at the Wawa in Allentown. Why did they put tomato or marinara sauce on my Cheese steak, I'll never know.

Jr_DeCaveman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jr_DeCaveman »

WaWa Ont? you went to that buttfuck town? man the last time i went there the rednecks chased me off i even had dueling banjos playing at full fucking blast

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

junkman wrote:We used to get hoagies at the Wawa in Allentown. Why did they put tomato or marinara sauce on my Cheese steak, I'll never know.
These days you have a computer touch-screen. You pick the roll-size, the meat, the additives (lettuce, tomato, type of cheese), the condiments, etc. You totally customize your sandwich. Then it prints out your order, and you can bring the ticket to the cash-register and pre-pay before they finish making your sandwich.

It gives new meaning to the term "convenience-store"
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk